Psycho

I was walking holding on to Lloyd's hand since he practically refused to let me go away from his side all day. We had just gotten off the Dumbo ride and I was still laughing hysterically.

"What is wrong with you?" Lloyd said and I showed him the picture I took. I had a picture of Lloyd and I, then a picture of my mom with the kids, then the last picture was the guards squeezed into on dumbo highly uncomfortable. I was still laughing, and Lloyd groaned.

"You are enjoying this entirely too much." Lloyd said and I shook my head.

"Come on Lloyd would it kill you crack a damn smile?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Possibly, do we want to risk it?" Lloyd said. My mom and the kids joined us along with the guards.

"Okay so both kids have picked a ride a piece, mutual decision. Where do we go next?" I asked. The kids started whispering.

"Teacups!" Preston yelled and I smiled.

"Alright teacups it is." I said and we headed to the next ride. Right as we were released to go pick a cup the kids ran ahead and I looked at Lloyd.

"I'm sitting this one out with mom. You go have fun though..." I said and he glared at me.

"Pumpkin..." Lloyd said. I kissed the tip of his nose and then got out of line and stood with my mom off to the side. I watched the guards get in a teacup and shook my head.

"This vacation is a total shit show isn't it?" I asked my mother and she sighed.

"I mean yes but look at your family and choice of husband..." Melanie said and I looked at my mom.

"Really?" I asked and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Jovi, I know low blow. I know you love Lloyd and he loves you but you could have picked somewhere other than Disney for the first stop." Melanie said and I shook my head.

"Nope. He left me to plan this whole trip, this is where we go." I said and I watched the ride take off. I noticed the guards in their own teacup and they were spinning the teacup superfast and laughing. I then saw Lloyd and the kids. Preston and Tula were spinning the wheel as fast as they could. Lloyd glared daggers at me whenever he saw me and I smiled at him.

"Oh you are in so much trouble later." Melanie said and I laughed with a nod.

"Yeah you might have to keep the kids tonight." I said and she gagged knowing what I meant.

"Sorry..." I said and we laughed.

Once the ride ended Lloyd walked over to me with wobbly legs and I grabbed him.

"You okay there Lloyd?" I asked and he glared at me.

"Okay, next ride?" I asked Tula and she smiled.

"Pirates!" She exclaimed and I nodded. As we headed there.

"So what is this ride?" Lloyd asked.

"You saw the movie Lloyd." I said and he groaned.

"Fine..." Lloyd said as we got in line. He had my mom and the kids go ahead of us in line. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me tight to him.

"So did you talk to your mom?" Lloyd whispered in my ear.

"I did, told her she is taking the kids. You promise me a night I wont forget? I mean your punishments have become kind of lackadaisical lately..." I said and he growled in my ear nipping my earlobe.

"Oh don't worry Pumpkin after today, I will have no trouble punishing you." Lloyd said and I smiled back at him. We got on the ride, as the ride went on some explosions from cannons were happening and Lloyd was in awe of them.