Family is Precious

Once we arrived at our destination Lloyd had called the guards the entire plane ride trying to talk to me. He talked to the kids which was fine, but I ignored him. Especially when Tula started crying on the phone but the minute, he hung up with her, she stopped...such a good little actress.

Once we got off the plane Tula looked at me excitedly.

"Mom are we at the beach?!" She asked and I nodded.

"Welcome to Hawaii!" I said and they all got excited, even my mom. I then looked at Preston who looked upset.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked as we walked to the SUV.

"Dad promised that when we went to the beach, he would help me build a sandcastle." Preston said and I groaned. I looked at Clive and pulled him off to the side.

"Text Mr. Hansen and tell him Preston is upset and he needs to call him and apologize for breaking a promise." I said and Clive nodded walking away.

"Dad, didn't know work would happen Preston." Melanie said trying to get him to uncross his arms and get rid of his scowl.

"Wow when he acts like that he looks like Lloyd." I whispered to Melanie, she tried not to laugh.

"Let's just all get in the SUV and get to the hotel." I said and we all did. As Clive got in he handed the phone to Preston.

"It's your dad, he's on speaker phone. He wants to talk to you and Tula." Clive said and Preston took the phone.

"Dad!" Preston said more pissed then excited.

"Hey, you know I'm sorry right? I know what I promised, and I know there was only one beach vacation, but I really am sorry Preston." Lloyd said and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we maybe go on another beach vacation soon and you help me then?" Preston asked.

"Yes of course. Maybe have mom help you build one and have your mom send me pictures." Lloyd said.

"Okay!" Preston said and smiled at me.

"Tula...?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes daddy?" She asked in a small voice, and I smiled, there was my little actress again.

"Hey, sunshine I know I said I would be there to take you in the ocean the first time, but mom loves the water so include her, okay?" Lloyd said.

"Right leave it all on mom since she is the only one that's here. Kind of like the first week Preston was born." I said. I was elbowed by my mother in my ribs, and I heard Lloyd growl. "All because he was -..."

"Stop!" Lloyd yelled and I sighed.

"Whatever Mr. Hansen, I will take pictures of your children having fun on their Hawaiian vacation. See you on the next stop in 4 days?" I asked.

"Yeah, this will be wrapped up by them, I'm hoping." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"Fine." I said and Lloyd groaned

"Pumpkin, can we please talk?" Lloyd asked.

"Sorry going through a tunnel." I said reached around Preston and hung up the phone. Everyone looked at me.

"Mom, you lied to dad." Preston said with a smile on his face and Clive took his phone back.

"Trust me Preston that's not the worst lie I have told your father." I said and winked at him. He laughed and we made our way to the hotel.

Once we got to the hotel, I went into the clothing store while my mother checked us in and I went shopping for the guards, they needed to not look like bodyguards and fit in. Once I was done shopping, I was leaving the store and heading to the elevator since my mother informed me they made it to he rooms.