Queen Of Hearts

Katya nervously sat in her car, waiting for Trixie's arrival. They'd decided to start off their evening by going out to one of Katya's favorite restaurants, White Rabbit. Afterwards they'd head out to a nightclub as Trixie, much to Katya's surprise, wanted to experience clubbing with the actress.

For every day she spent with Trixie, she found the girl to be more and more fascinating as a person.
Trixie was sweet as sugar, but was still better than anyone else at calling Katya out on her bullshit.
She had one of the most wholesome reputations ever, and yet wanted nothing more than to go out and get drunk with LA's sluttiest trainwreck.
She dressed like she'd raided Barbie's closet, and yet wrote the deepest and most terrifyingly honest lyrics Katya had ever heard.

She was beautifully complex, and so for the first time in a dating situation, Katya was growing increasingly intrigued rather than gradually uninterested.

Suddenly a knock on the car window took Katya out of her thoughts. She looked up to see Trixie's joyful face, and quickly got out of the car to greet her.

"Hey, sorry for the delay." Trixie said once the car door opened.

"No worries, can't really be mad at you for being a little late for once when I'm never on time myself." Katya joked. "You look stunning by the way."

It was no lie. Trixie looked absolutely beautiful, and so insanely sexy in her pearl white, short dress and matching heels. The dress hugged her every curve and it's neckline showed off the top of her large, perfectly round breasts. It was covered in what looked to be Swarovski crystals with satin, ribbon straps tied in perfect bows at the top of her shoulders. It also perfectly matched Katya's own form-fitted choice, a short, sparkly, black dress with long sleeves and red heels.

"Thank you." Trixie said with a soft blush covering her cheeks. "You do too, absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you, baby." Katya replied flirtatiously, pulling Trixie close in a swift move and stealing a kiss.

The drive to the restaurant was quiet, but not uncomfortable. Katya's right hand was connected with Trixie's which laid in the singer's lap, her thumb gently rubbing the top of the girl's hand. Despite both of them feeling nervous for their first date, it felt natural and easy, as if they'd been together for years.

"We're here." Katya said as they pulled up to the restaurant.

Trixie looked out the window, staring in awe at the large white mansion which had a green carpet with embroidered playing card suits in black and red leading up to it's arched double doors.

"Wow." The singer whispered as Katya stepped out of the car.

"Impressed, bunny?" Katya asked whilst opening the door for the other girl.

"I mean, a little? It seems sofisticated which is the last thing I would've thought your favorite restaurant would be." Trixie joked.

"Wait until you come inside, it'll all make sense." Katya said with a smirk, knowing that many people found the restaurant's decor to be completely deranged or way too childish.

"Ah, Miss Zamolodchikova, welcome back. Miss Mattel, welcome to White Rabbit." A man by the door said.

"Thank you, Robert. Is our table ready?" Katya said.

"It is, please follow me." Robert said, leading them through the double doors.

The room was unlike anything Trixie had ever seen. Plants covered the ceiling, along with lamps in all shapes and sizes and douzins of different teacups, which hung down from nearly invisible threads. On one wall there was a massive mural of Alice chasing the White Rabbit in the style of the original drawings from the book, and on another were oddly shaped doors with staircases which went in all directions leading up to them. Trixie wondered for a moment if the doors lead anywhere, but quickly got her answer when Robert lead them up to a small golden one with a heart-shaped handle.

"This is insane, incredible, but absolutely insane." Trixie told Katya as she took in the unique restaurant.

"Makes more sense for this to be my favorite now, huh?"

"Yeah, this checks out." Trixie said with a laugh.

"Here you are, a waiter will be with you shortly." Robert said before bowing slightly and leaving the two.

"After you." Katya said, holding open the door.

"Thank you." Trixie replied with a slight giggle.

As soon as she had stepped inside, Trixie decided that the main floor was nothing compared to this. The entire room was black and red, something Trixie could only view as Katya's colors. The walls were covered by a velvet fabric embroidered with hearts, the ceiling was covered with red roses and had a large black chandelier hanging from it, and the floors were black with golden rose vines painted onto it.

In the middle of the room there was a round table with a white table cloth, which was already set. It had a single red rose standing in the middle of it, and two red velvet chairs stood beside it. There was thin smoke on the floor which had a light red hue, and a heart shaped bed with a black velvet crown headboard. Above the bed hung crystal playing cards from the same nearly invisible strings as the lamps in the main room, making them appear to be floating in thin air.

"So, how do you like it?" Katya asked, pulling out one of the chairs by the table for Trixie to sit, which she did seconds later.

"It's absolutely magical, I've never seen anything like it."

"Alice in Wonderland was my favorite book growing up, I loved the craziness of it and the idea of disappearing into a completely different world." The actress said as she sat down.

"It was my favorite too." Trixie confessed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I also really liked the idea of disappearing into a new world. There were a ton of times when I was growing up, and also when I first started getting into the business, that I wanted to just fall down a rabbit hole and escape my own reality."

"I know the feeling... I guess we're more similar than we originally thought, huh?" Katya said.

"Guess so."