Live In This Moment

Katya watched Trixie's chest rise and fall, studied the soft smile on the girl's lips, listened for every whispered word which left her. It still seemed so unreal to her that Trixie was right there, sleeping in her bed, cuddling into her side.

"One day I will give you everything you've ever dreamed of... just name it and it's yours, angel." She whispered as her fingers combed through Trixie's golden hair.

Katya wanted to stay in that moment forever, that moment of pure truth. She had never thought that marriage was for her, the thought of forever with another person sounding more like a punishment than a reason for celebration. But something about watching Trixie laying there so peacefully, so perfect, made the idea of marriage suddenly seem more appealing.

In that moment Trixie appeared as though she was an angel who'd given up heaven to be with Katya.

The girl seemed like the only real thing Hollywood had to offer.
The only truth in the city of delusion.
The only honest person in a sea of pretenders.

And so suddenly forever with someone else seemed like a dream, loosing a chance at forever with Trixie becoming the most horrifying nightmare, one which she would do anything to avoid. 

Life with Trixie was brighter, easier. The tense darkness which had surrounded Katya for so long was disappearing cloud by cloud, unveiling a large strawberry moon, it's pink glow illuminating her entire sky. For so long she had lost track of who she was outside of the persona she had been played in public, in a sense she wasn't sure if she even knew who she was outside of that, but with Trixie she felt like she at least had a chance at figuring it out. 

Katya stood up from the bed, grabbing a cigarette from the pack on her dresser and walking out on the balcony. She light it up with the lighter she kept out there, and took a long drag. She sighed contently from the relief it offered as she watched the smoke dance across the early morning sky. Contrary to what most thought she was actually an early riser, waking at the first glimpse of sunlight, loving the cool morning breeze. She hated being too warm, and yet she was at most hours of the day, undoubtedly being the sweatiest woman alive in her own opinion. But early mornings offered her the comfort of a nearly cold wind blowing, and even more importantly they offered her silence. 

Quiet moments were far and few between in her business, and they'd grown even more sparse after the start of her rebellion as it had brought more long club nights. So Katya learned to treasure the silence she could get, love the pauses, even if it did give her brain too much space to overthink and overanalyze. 

For once life was good, there was an angel in her bed, a cigarette in her hand, and a soft breeze cooling her down. What more could she ask for? 

Of course, she was still far from free, Kevin's hand still steering her life in whichever direction was convenient, the power of KTMA looming over her every decision. Pushing boundaries was one thing, but crossing them entirely was impossible as long as KTMA had a contract with her signature and initials. You didn't mess with the agency, you just didn't.
Now, Katya was no pussy, and she'd be the first to prove it, but messing with the agency scared the shit out of her. Whenever Kevin showed his true colors and started with his heartless threats Katya would quickly go from confident and carefree to small and fragile, feeling nearly as she had back when she signed the contract at age thirteen. 

"Katya?" A soft voice called. 

Katya smiled as she put out her cigarette, turning towards the door to greet the sleepy girl. Even with messy curls and smeared makeup Trixie still appeared flawless in her eyes, seeming so effortlessly beautiful despite her regularly intense beauty routine.

"It's so early... Why are you up?" Trixie asked, yawning and scrunching up her face cutely. 

"I always wake up early, Bunny. Gotta murder my lungs at least twice before the sun's up, you know?" Katya joked before pulling the girl into a hug. 

"Ew, you smell like an ashtray."

"Rude. And here I was about to say that you didn't have morning breath at all." Katya teased.

"I have morning breath?!" Trixie asked in horror. 

"Calm down, bunny. It's not bad, and also I don't give a fuck." The actress said before capturing Trixie's lips in a sweet kiss. 

"Well you gave a fuck yesterday, a very good fuck." Trixie joked.

"Oh my god." Katya replied rolling her eyes. "It was amazing though... You are... Well, you're something special, Bunny."

"You're not so bad yourself." The singer replied with a smile before leaning in for another kiss.

"God, I am never gonna get sick of doing that. You're like a fucking drug, Trix. Like a pill you just need to take more of." 

"Then eat me, baby." Trixie said before leaning in to whisper in Katya's ear. "You know you want to." 

"Right. Well, bedroom it is then." Katya said, lifting Trixie over her shoulder and playfully slapping her ass whilst the singer giggled happily.

"Katya, let me down!" Trixie yelled through her laughter, hitting the girl's back slightly and kicking the air.

"No can do until we reach the bed, babe. I've got a pussy to devour." Katya replied jokingly. She threw Trixie on the bed once they finally reached the bedroom, climbing on top of her immediately. 

"You're such an idiot." Trixie said with a laugh. 

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

"Yes, you are." The singer said happily before capturing Katya's lips in another kiss, her arms wrapped around the girl's neck to pull her close.