Chapter 1

So I think just about everyone knows how Scorpion got his powers and stuff.Went to hell tamed the flames yada yada yada so I am just going to jump straight into the first episode of Demon Slayer after the demon slayer corps gets the report of tanjiro's family dying. Also this is 1,000 years after the Prologue which is why Y/N is 1,025.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'':Thoughts Italics:Menacing/Whispering tone 

YN POV

Kagaya received a report from the crow that there has been a demon sighting in the mountains. He decided to send me and Tomioka to the place to investigate and kill any demons there.

Giyu:YN you should probably go ahead and check since you are faster

YN:That could be dangerous.Not for me of course,for you.

He just looks at me with a monotone expression

YN:What?

Giyu:Nothing let's just hurry up

We both use total concentration breathing to increase our speed to get there faster.

Timeskip to the mountains

We arrived to the mountains and start to head up towards the place where the killing happened.When we got there I smelled a...familiar scent.Not just that of blood.But from Him. The one that caused me all grief centuries ago.Muzan Kibutsuji.I went to the door of the house and slid it open.It was a complete bloodbath.It reminded me of my clan's killing.I look down and see a trail of blood in the snow meaning someone escaped.

YN:Giyu, follow the trail.I will be there in a second. I am going to check the surrounding area.

Giyu:Ok YN, be careful

YN:Ok.

After saying that, Y/N walked into the home leaving Giyu to follow the trail.

Y/N:'I wonder why HE was here. This family seems like they were a normal family.'