Entertainment District:Chapter 3

In Yoshiwara, during the day. A lecherous looking man strolls through the streets.

Man:Ahh... So, this is it! Ogimoto House. Fufufu...

The man enters Ogimoto House. Inside Makio's room, Daki's obi sash addresses Makio, who is tied up by a bunch of kimono sashes. 

Obi:Now then, answer me.

Daki's obi sash throws some envelopes on the ground.

Obi:Who were you writing these letters to? What was your name again? Oh, that's right. It's Makio. Answer me... Makio.

Y/N is walking through the roads looking for clues as to where Tengen's wives were. He started with the Tokito house which is where Tanjiro was also assigned to.

Y/N:'I wonder if this house has any relation to Muichiro? Although asking him wouldn't really make sense. He forgets a lot.'

Y/N arrives at the Tokito house where he runs into the Madam of the Tokito House. Y/N gives a slight bow.

Madam:Oh!

Y/N:Hello there. I apologize for intruding. You may remember me from last night. Me and my brother dropped off a girl here. Her name is Sumiko.

Madam:Oh yes Sumiko. She has been very helpful in the little time she's been here. We took off her makeup which made her look way better. Too bad she has that scar.

Y/N:'That wasn't my idea. I told Tengen not to put makeup on them.'

In Y/N's mind

Uzui:They need to wear the makeup so they don't get found out quicker.'

Y/N*internal groan*

Outside his mind

Y/N hears a crash from the Ogimoto House.

Y/N:'What are you doing Inosuke?'

Madam:Are you okay?

Y/N:Hm? Oh yes I am fine. I was wondering if I could come in? Just to check up on Sumiko.

Madam:I suppose I could let you in? Only if you want to do something a little strange for a piece of change. 

Y/N:The fu-

Take 2

Y/N looks towards the author.

Y/N:Did I say to cut that out?

Zarathos:What? Why are you breaking the fourth wall?

Y/N:Oh right. My bad. Take 3.

Zarathos:You can't do that?

Take 3

Y/N:I was wondering if I could come in? Just to check up on Sumiko.

Madam:Of course. She is right upstairs.

Y/N:Thank you ma'am. 

Y/N walks past the Madam and heads up the stairs. 

Madam:He is quite the eye candy.

Y/N hears Tanjiro asking to help.

Tanjiro:Madam, what's next? Madam, what's next? Madam

Proprietress:Would you be quiet?! Just hold on for a second!

Y/N opens the doors to see Tanjiro scrubbing the cracks of the door.

Tanjiro:Y/N?

Y/N:Hello Sumiko. 

Y/N bows.

Y/N:Hello Madam. Do you mind if I speak with Sumiko for a moment?

Proprietress:No I will not. Not even a little bit. Not at all.