Entertainment District:Chapter 5

At night, in the entertainment district. Y/N and Tengen are searching for his wives. He stops in front of a house, where he finds Hinatsuru tied up by Daki's obi sashes.

Y/N:Right here.

Uzui:Hinatsuru.

In the house where Hinatsuru was captured, Tengen gives Hinatsuru a pill.

Hinatsuru:Forgive me Lord Tengen.

Uzui:Never mind. Stop talking.

Hinatsuru:I realized Warabihime-oiran was a demon, but she became suspicious of me, as well. So I drank some poison and tried to slip out of the House, but it seems this belt that I was given by Warabihime-oiran was for spying on and killing me. Lord Tengen, do not trouble yourself with me. Please go now. You heard that sound just now, did you not? The demon is on a rampage.

Hinatsuru looks at Y/N who has gone back to his demon form.

Hinatsuru:Is that Y/N?

Y/N:Yes Hina.

Hinatsuru:You're a demon?

Y/N:It's a long story. I'll tell you later.

Tengen holds Hinatsuru a little closer.

Uzui:Once the antidote starts working, leave Yoshiwara. You hear me?

Y/N and Tengen leaves Hinatsuru. They runs across the rooftops to Tanjiro's location.

Y/N and Tengen sense a presence.

Y/N:You go there. I will assist Tanjiro.

Uzui:Understood.

Tengen jumps down and puts his ear to the ground. Tengen releases his swords.

Sound Breathing, First Form:Roar

After some time of searching, Y/N hears a crash in the distance. 

Y/N:There you are. 

Y/N jumps toward where he heard the crash. As Y/N gets closer, he starts to smell Nezuko's blood. He also sees Tanjiro on a building's roof. He lands next to Tanjiro. Y/N uses See-Through World to see if Tanjiro had any internal injuries. He saw that Tanjiro had a shoulder wound and his eyes were bloodshot. Y/N heals Tanjiro's wounds and searches for Nezuko. Y/N sees Nezuko's fire in the distance. 

Y/N:Is she fighting Daki?

When Y/N finds Nezuko, she is about to attack a woman. Y/N interferes and puts his arm in Nezuko's mouth.

Y/N:Nezuko! Stop it!

Nezuko tries to fight back and then sets Y/N on fire. At first the flames didn't hurt, but then he started to get burned.

Y/N:What?

Y/N absorbs the fire and Tanjiro arrives. He puts his sword sheath in Nezuko's mouth to replace Y/N's arm. She struggles in his grasp. 

Y/N:You have her?

Tanjiro:Yeah. I think s-

Nezuko jumps up with Tanjiro on her back. They smash through the ceiling and go onto the upper floor. Daki's obi slashes go flying into the room.

Woman:Ah!

Daki blasts the wall open.

Daki:Really, such nerve doing that to me. So you can use Blood Demon Art, too? A bizarre Blood Demon Art that only burns demons? Not only that, but it's taking forever for me to heal. This irritates me like you wouldn't believe... like you wouldn't believe.

 Daki launches her attack at Tanjirou. Before it can reach him, Tengen and Y/N appear and slash the obi sashes.

Uzui:Hey. Isn't this Nezuko Kamado. I see she's becoming a flashy demon.