Chapter 2

Sorry about the false alarm Monday.I typed the Chapter for about 2-3 hours and when I uploaded it nothing was there so I deleted it.Sorry again but here we go.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YN POV

Me and Tanjiro are out looking for materials to make Nezuko be able to stay in so we can travel throughout the day.

Y/N:Excuse me,sir.Do you think me and my friend here could get this basket,straw and some bamboo?

Farmer:Sure,but this basket is full of holes.

Tanjirou:That's ok,we'll pay you for it.

Farmer:No,its fine.It's just a basket full of holes.

Tanjiro:No,I will pay for it.

I see the situation escalating so I just hand the man a pouch of coins.After that,Me and Tanjiro grabbed the stuff and walked towards the cave with Nezuko.

Y/N:Thank you sir

Time Skip(Still Y/N's POV)

I am outside the cave waiting for with my arms crossed until Tanjiro says something.

Tanjiro:Nezuko? Huh, Nezuko? She's gone!

I look inside the cave a see a dip in the ground and Nezuko's hair.

Y/N:No, she isn't. She burrowed herself.

Nezuko sticks her head out of her hole.

Tanjiro:She dug a hole? My little sister has turned into a mole. And she's frowning!

Y/N:She must be scared of the sunlight.

Y/N:'Glad I never had to worry about that.' 

Tanjiro:Wait there for a second,Nezuko.

Tanjiro starts to put together his makeshift basket.

Tanjiro:Nezuko. Do you think you can fit in here? I want to keep moving throughout the day too.

Nezuko dives headfirst into the basket, but she can't fit.

Y/N:A bit too big huh?

I think back to yesterday when she shrunk into a small child.

Y/N:Nezuko. Can you shrink again? Like you did last time.

She flips the basket back up and dives head first again.She shrunk down to her mini size to fit in the basket.

Tanjiro:Good job! That's a good girl Nezuko, I'm impressed.

Y/N:If we get going we should make it to Mt.Sagiri by nightfall.

Tanjiro:Ok, let's go Nezuko.

Tanjiro put the top of the basket on and puts the basket on his back.

Timeskip to Mt.Sagiri(3rd POV)

Y/N, Nezuko, and Tanjiro are walking up the trail on Mt.Sagiri. When they are walking both Y/N and Tanjiro smell the scent of blood. The former smells it first. Y/N also could smell the odor of a familiar demon.

Y/N:'Why are you here?'

Y/N:Do you smell that Tanjiro?

Tanjiro:Yeah,smells like blood.

Y/N:We should hurry.

They all start to run up that mountain until they get to a temple at the top.They run up to the door and Tanjiro swings it open.