SSV Chapter 1:Awoken Memories

2 days before Tanjiro wakes up

Y/N is in his mansion's meditation room again. He is focusing completely on his current activity. Y/N is once again seemingly sucked into the past. In front of him is a crying baby girl inside of a basket. Harumi is soothing the baby. When the baby stops crying, she puts the top on it after putting an orange colored nagagi-kimono inside.

Harumi:Keika. I hope you grow up strong and healthy.

Harumi starts to cry intensely.

Y/N:Keika...that's my daughter.

Y/N looks around and sees flames and destroyed buildings.

Y/N:I see. This is that night.

Y/N hears a crash from outside. He walks outside and sees his Memory self standing over Muzan.

Memory Y/N:You have committed a horrible sin. You should apologize for being born in my world.

Y/N:Is this real? This isn't how I remember it.

When Memory Y/N steps towards Muzan, he explodes into multiple pieces. Y/N quickly reacts.

Darkness Breathing:Dark Slashes

Memory Y/N cuts 1000 of the flesh pieces, leaving 800 pieces to escape.

Memory Y/N:Damn it.

Memory Y/N sheathes his sword and runs past Y/N into the house.

Y/N:I don't understand.

When Memory Y/N gets in the house, he yells in anger. Y/N turns around and sees Memory Harumi's recently murdered body. He starts to become angry but calms himself in order to stay in the memory. The flesh pieces of Muzan reform behind Memory Y/N. A few strays pin Y/N to the floor.

Memory Muzan:You're quite the nuisance. You'll be a useful pawn.

Memory Muzan puts his finger in the back of Memory Y/N's neck. Memory Y/N tries to escape as Memory Muzan injects his blood into Memory Y/N. As Memory Y/N falls unconscious from the demonization, Muzan thinks to himself.

Memory Muzan:I should mess with his memory a bit.

After Memory Muzan tampers with Memory Y/N's...memory.

Memory Muzan grabs Memory Y/N and carries him away.

The area around Y/N fades to black. A light shines down onto Keika in the basket. Y/N walks to the basket.

Y/N:Keika.

Y/N goes to put his hand on Keika's face. When he makes contact, Y/N is transported further ahead in time. He looks around and sees a woman in labor. A man is standing next to the woman, and holding her hand.

Man:Come on Keika. You can do this.

Y/N turns around to face away from his daughter as Keika moans in pain.(No weird stuff)

Midwife:Come on Mrs:Hasashi. You can do this. Just push a little more.

Keika pushes some more and the baby slowly comes out.(Not very accurate. I know. I just don't really care about that part.)

The midwife wraps the baby and hands it to Keika.

Midwife:It's a girl.

Keika smiles down at the baby girl.

Midwife:Do you have a name for the baby?

Keika looks over to the man, who is most likely her husband.

Keika:Do...we?

Keika's husband had passed out mid birth.

Y/N:I like him.