Chapter 15:Rise

3rd POV

The demon is walking away from Y/N's limp body while carrying his head. Although, as it is walking away Y/N's body and head catches fire. The fire burned the demon's hand off making it writhe in pain. When it turns around the body is gone.

Demon:Hm?

Meanwhile in Y/N's mindscape

Y.N has just awakened in a black empty space.

Y/N:What is this?

???:YYYYY/NNNNN

Y/N:Who's here? Show yourself!

Y/N reaches for his sword but feels nothing there. He looks down slightly shocked.

Y/N:I probably should've expected that honestly.

Y/N starts looking around the black space before seeing a light in the distance.

Y/N:Hm?

???:YYYYY/NNNNN Hasashiiiiiii.

Y/N:Who are you!? Show yourself coward!

???:Come.

Y/N:Why should I? I don't know you.

Y/N is suddenly transported in front of the light source. He sees that it is a flame.

Y/N:Hm?

He slowly walks towards it and starts to feel the heat from it.Slowly reaching out, he touches the flame and is transported to a field.

Y/N:What is this?

???:This is your mindscape Y/N. 

Y/N turns around and sees his mother.

Y/N:Mother? Is it really you?

Mom:I am if you want me to be. I am actually your spirit.Your soul.

Y/N:So that is why you were able to control me in my own mind.

Soul:Precisely. I can see that you are struggling a bit against this demon.

Y/N:Yeah.3/4 of my power was sealed somewhere. I have been searching for it, but I can't find it.

Soul:That is because 2/4 of it isn't in a physical place. It is inside of you.Sealed deep inside of you. To unlock one part of it,you need to pass a trial.

Y/N:Where is the last part of it?

Soul:That is for you to find out.

Y/N:Of course. Well take me to the trial then.

Y/N's vision goes white again as he is transported to the Shirai Ryu fire garden.

Y/N:This brings back memories.

He kneels down to the leaves and picks a few up, letting them run through his finger gaps.