BDA Moveset & Description

I was just updating the next chapter and realized I never put the description or moveset for the blood demon art.

Moonlight is a power that causes a drastic increase of power as the night progresses. Starting from dusk to midnight, the user's power rises. The user's power peaks at midnight and steadily decreases until 6:00 AM where the user is at their weakest. The user is near invincible for 5 minutes.  The power scales on what phases the moon is in.

Passive

Everything and everyone of the user's choice in the vicinity slowly freezes the higher the power of Moonlight increases.

Amplification Moveset

Moonlight Quarter Moon:The user's power multiplies x0.25 every second.

Moonlight Half moon:The user's power multiplies x0.50 every second.

Moonlight Full Moon:The users power multiplies x3 every second.

Attack Moveset

Destructive Eclipse-Y/N throws multiple moons at his opponent.

Lunar Malevolence-Y/N freezes his opponents blood hindering their breathing in the process.

Chaotic Vacuum-Y/N sucks anything of his choosing into his vicinity allowing him to attack his opponent.

Crashing Meteor Smash-Y/N smashes his opponent over the head with a small moon.

Fierce Piercing-Y/N uses STW to his opponents pressure points and vital organs and attack them with chilling attacks. In the same second, he heats them up quickly.

Nightly Domain-Y/N makes a dome of darkness to trap enemies inside.

Dark Heated Moon-Y/N creates a flaming moon and throws it at his opponent.

Vanishing Nebula-Y/N teleports or blitzes his opponent and lands a flurry of punches.