Mugen Train:Chapter 3

On top  of the Mugen Train

Enmu:It's a deep slumber. They can... no longer awaken.

In Y/N's dream

Y/N is train Satoshi in wielding a sword.

Y/N:If you want to defend use the long point stance. It allows you to deflect any incoming attacks and keep your enemy at a distance.

Y/N demonstrates the stance to his son.

Satoshi examines his father's stance and tries to copy it

Satoshi examines his father's stance and tries to copy it. He gets the sword placement right, but his feet aren't in the right position. 

Y/N:Your feet are wrong. Point your left foot forward and move it in front of you. Put your right foot behind you and point it slightly outwards.

Satoshi:Got it.

Satoshi does as he is told and gets it perfectly.

Y/N:Great! Now for the attack stance.  It's just basic kendo but it would be better to teach it-

???:~Y/N~

Satoshi, sensing something was wrong looks at Y/N with some concern.

Satoshi:What's wrong?

Y/N:Nothing. That's enough training for today. Go get lunch from your mother.

Satoshi:Ok. I love you. 

Y/N:I love you too son.

When Satoshi leaves, Y/N runs to where he heard the voice.

???:~Y/N~

Y/N:Where are you?!

Y/N's yell causes all the birds in the area fly away.

???:~Y/N~

Hearing the voice directly behind him, Y/N turns around. It is himself...again.

Y/N2:We meet again.

Y/N:Who are you?

Y/N2:I'm you. We met a while ago. Although you probably don't remember since your under a demon art.

Y/N:What are you talking about?

Y/N2 puts his hand on Y/N's forehead. This action causes all of Y/N's memories to flood in. From his family being dead up until now. When Y/N2 removes his hand, Y/N is back to his regular self. 

Y/N:Do you know where you are?

Y/N:I'm on the...Mugen Train. 

Y/N2:Do you remember who you are?

After a moment of hesitation, Y/N responds.

Y/N:My name is Y/N Hasashi. The Hashira of Darkness and...Upper Moon Zero.

The two slots where Y/N's eyebrows would be open up. Two eyes are revealed that show two kanjis. The right eye has the kanji for Upper Rank. His left eye has the kanji for zero.