Entertainment District:Chapter 6

At night, in the Entertainment District. Y/N and Tengen face off against Daki and Gyutaro.

Gyutaro:Tsk... This really pisses me off. You're good-looking, you have three wives, and on top of that, you're full of swagger. You're different, aren't you? You're not like any of the other Hashira I've killed. You must've been special since the day you were born. A chosen talent, right? That makes me so jealous. I need you to die as soon as possible!

Uzui:Talent? Ha.

Gyutaro:Huh?

Uzui:Do I look like someone with any talent? If someone like me gives that impression, you really are living a blessed life. 

Gyutaro:Eehh.

Uzui:You may be centuries old, but if you've stayed shut up in a place like this, I guess you can't help but be ignorant of the real world.

Daki:What do you know about it?!

Uzui:I know it all too well. But you have no clue, do you? See, this country is vast. It's teeming with people who'd blow your mind. Some are complete enigmas. Some can take up a sword and become a Hashira in two months. Me, chosen? Don't give me that crap! Just how many lives do you think I've let slip through my fingers until now? Even Y/N here wasn't born with his talent! Isn't that right?!

Y/N:Uuuhh.

Uzui:Come on! You're supposed to be on my side here!

Gyutaro:Grr... Then how do you explain it? My Blood Sickles are drenched with deadly poison, yet you simply refuse to die! If you were here alone I would have poisoned you already.

Uzui:I come from a line of shinobi. I've become resistant, so poison doesn't work on me. 

Daki:The shinobi were wiped out during the Edo Period. Don't give us that crap! 

Uzui:That's no lie.

Gyutaro:Hm? Hm? Hmm? Hehe... Hehehehe...

Uzui:What the hell are you laughing about?

Gyutaro:You're putting on a facade. If I were to hit you, the poison would completely ravage your body.

A/N:Pause

Y/N:Resume. 

Tengen slams his sword into the ground and stomps his foot.

Uzui:Oh, no! It has absolutely no effect on me! Wanna see? Go ahead and hit me.

 Uzui launches forward. Gyutaro jumps back to dodge his attack. Uzui kicks Daki's stomach and sends her into the air. Y/N comes from behind Tengen and then he spinning hook kicks her. 

Gyutaro:Grr... Don't you dare kick my little sister!

Y/N  spins around and then roundhouse kicks Gyutaro in his ribs. 

Daki:You scumbag!

Daki and Gyutaro move to attack Y/N and Tengen. Y/N jumps back and Tengen throws a few explosive rounds into the air.

Gyutaro:Ah...! 

Gyutaro dodges the explosive rounds, but Daki's obi sashes hit them, causing them to explode.

Gyutaro:' Well, those are unique explosions. They can inflict damage to a demon's body and explode with the slightest friction from a strike.'

Y/N:He's a smart one.

Uzui moves to attack Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro tries to dodge but Tengen holds his blade by the tip. Gyutaro blocks and his neck bleeds. His scarf falls off his neck as well.