Chapter 7

Previously 

Y/N:Nezuko,you take two horns.Tanjiro,you take three horns.I've got one horn.

With that,we all dash towards the demon clone  trio.

Get ready for a few gifs.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

Nezuko runs towards her demon first as Nezuko brings her foot up before slamming it down hard onto the two horned demon. But before she brought her foot down the demon retreated into the ground.

I turn to my demon and we have a stare down.

SD 1:You have a weird presence to you.Almost as if you're not human.But you don't feel like a demon either.Tell me.What are you?

Y/N:Now that is none of business.

SD 1:You disrespectful scum!I am your superior! 

I look at him with a death stare while smirking causing his blood to go cold.

Y/N:Is that right? You? Being my superior? Heh. Don't make me laugh.

I blitz towards him and punch him in his solar plexus.This causes him to be stunned and he falls to the ground, almost paralyzed.

This causes him to be stunned and he falls to the ground, almost paralyzed

Y/N:Well would you look at that.My so-called "superior" groveling at my feet.Not even able to stand.

SD 1:D-damn you.

I put my foot over his head and I started to stomp it.

Y/N:Die!Die!Die!

I keep doing this until most of his head is missing.I lift my leg up for the final stomp but I cover my leg in flames this time.

I lift my leg up for the final stomp but I cover my leg in flames this time

Y/N:It's over.

I bring my leg down one final time with the flames disintegrating him.

Y/N:*sigh*Well he is done.

I turn around and see Nezuko still fighting the two-horned demon.But when I turn to Tanjiro I don't see the demon he was fighting.

Y/N:Hey!Tanjiro!What's going on?

Tanjiro:I don't know!He is in the ground somewhere!

When he says this, a puddle opens on the wall.The demon hand comes flying before he could react.In the same moment a fire portal opens up in front of the demon's hand making it go through it.His hand comes out on the other side and I pull it through.

SD 3:*teeth grinding sounds*

Y/N:Silence.

I teleport behind him, then I punch the three horned demon in the face breaking his jaw,knocking him down.Afterwards following it up with a hellfire stomp shattering his ribs and disintegrating him.

Afterwards following it up with a hellfire stomp shattering his ribs and disintegrating him

Y/N:'Now for the last and  least important demon.'

I look towards the final demon that was fighting Nezuko.

Y/N:I guess we can try and use him for information.

I dash next to him and when he sees me he tries attacking but I just dodge and kick him into a wall.Next, I walk over to him and cut off his legs with a hellfire infused attack.I then crouch down towards him and rip his arm off.

Y/N:Now...we have some questions for you.You are most likely going to die either way but,do you know where Muzan Kibutsuji is?

SD 2:Ah!

He starts to tremble at his name and starts stuttering over his words.

SD 2:I-I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you!

He regenerates his arm and tries to attack me but I dodge and punch him in the skull completely destroying his head.

Y/N:Figured. Well,you guys should go.I'll clean up here.And get Nezuko back in the box.She's healing and the sun is coming up soon.

Tanjiro:Ok.Let's go Kazumi.

As they walk they start talking but I don't bother to listen.I look at the destruction of the road a sigh.

Y/N:'What a drag.'

Timeskip

I finished cleaning up the road and caught back up to Tanjiro as he was getting yelled at by his crow.He had gotten a mission from his Kasugai Crow as soon as we got out of the village gates.

We are now at Asakusa Village sitting on a bench with Nezuko out of her box.Tanjiro is currently eating a bowl of udon.But while he is eating we both smell a strong familiar scent.Muzan is here.

We both look towards each other and run towards the center of the smell.When we get there Tanjiro goes to grab him.Before he does I grab his arm and talk to him telepathically.

Y/N:'Wait!'

Tanjiro:'How are you talking to me in my head?'

Y/N:'That isn't important at the moment. We can't attack him right now.'

Tanjiro:'Why not?'

Y/N:'We are in a crowd of people.He could easily demonize or kill someone. He also has a child in his arms. I will confront him. Go back to Nezuko'

Tanjiro:'But-'

Y/N:'I said go!'

Tanjiro listens and walks back towards where Nezuko was.I start talking to Muzan in his mind  in a whispering tone acting like a certain someone.

Y/N:'Muzan.'

This makes him look around and slightly shiver at the voice.

Little Girl:What's wrong daddy?

Y/N:'Behind you'

He turns around at this but I am in front of him now.When he turns around he gets a look of shock on his face.

Y/N:Meet me later in that alley.We need to talk.

I look down at the girl.

Y/N:Cover her eyes.

I teleport back to where Tanjiro and Nezuko were.