Entertainment District:Chapter 9

Gyutaro's attack spreads through the area. Nezuko's box flies into the air. As she comes out of the box, flames surround her arms and she awakens. Nezuko's flame spreads throughout the area. Sometime later, in the ruins of the entertainment district. Tanjiro lies on the ground. Nezuko, having returned to her smaller size, pats his chest. The poison was gone as all of his injuries were healed. Tanjiro opens his eyes.

Tanjiro:Nezuko.

Tanjiro looks around to see that the area has been leveled. He sits up.

Tanjiro:How awful. The whole place is wrecked.

Nezuko snuggles into Tanjiro.

Tanjiro:You were the one who saved me, Nezuko? Thanks.

Tanjiro strokes Nezuko's head.

Tanjiro:Wait. What about the others? Where's Y/N?

Tanjiro tries to get up, but his legs give out.

Tanjiro:'I can't... move my body. No. Why am I able to move at all? Why am I alive? I was poisoned!'

Zenitsu:Tanjiro!

Tanjiro:Ah... That sounds like Zenitsu! 

Zenitsu:Tanjiro! Help me!

Tanjiro tries to move but can't. Nezuko picks Tanjiro up.

Nezuko:Mm!

Nezuko runs toward Zenitsu with Tanjiro.

Zenitsu:Tanjiro~! I woke up, and my body hurts all over! Both my legs! Are they broken?! What's going on?! Who did this to me, huh?! It really hurts! I'm too scared to look!

Tanjiro:You're okay then. Thank goodness.

Zenitsu:I am anything but okay! Not that I don't deserve pity, too, but Inosuke is in bad shape! The sound of his heartbeat is getting fainter and fainter!

Tanjiro:Inosuke! Where is he?!

Zenitsu:Over there! He's over there!

Inosuke lies motionless on a piece of rubble. Nezuko carries Tanjiro to him. Tanjiro sits Inosuke up.

Tanjiro:Inosuke!! Inosuke! Inosuke, stay with me! Inosuke!

Tanjiro feels Inosuke's heartbeat through his chest.

Tanjiro:I can feel his heart growing weaker! I have to neutralize the poison!

Tanjiro looks at the sky.

Tanjiro:Sunlight won't work. Daybreak is too far away. Sending a crow to Lady Shinobu would take too long.

 Nezuko puts her hand over Inosuke's wound. Her flame surrounds Inosuke's body.

Tanjiro:His skin, inflamed by the poison... It's starting to heal!

The poison spreading through Inosuke's body is neutralized, and his skin is healed.

Inosuke:I'm starving! Gimme something to eat!

Tanjiro:Inosuke!

Tanjiro hugs Inosuke tightly and cries.

Tanjiro:Thank goodness!

Inosuke:Kn-Knock it off! You're creeping me out!

Elsewhere in the ruins, Y/N is nearby Daki and Gyutaro's heads. He hears them arguing.

Gyutaro:Who the hell gets beheaded by those two bottom-feeders?!

Daki:So you were watching after all! Why didn't you save me, then?!