Entertainment District:Chapter 2

Outside the Butterfly Mansion. Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are preparing to head out with Tengen and Y/N.

Tanjiro:The Entertainment...District?

Zenitsu:You know, that thing! Know what I mean? The place where... Huh? You don't get it?

Y/N:There is no point. Tanjiro is too innocent and Inosuke is...Inosuke.

Uzui:Listen up!

Tengen begins his explanation while making gestures flamboyantly.

Uzui:I am a god! You four...are trash!

Uzui:That's the first thing you need to pound into your heads! Drive it in! You're to turn into dogs if I tell you to...

Boys and Y/N:(imagination)Bark!

Uzui:Turn into monkeys if I say so!

Boys and Y/N:(imagination) Ook! Ook!

Uzui:Hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim, and suck up to me with every fiber of your being! And let me repeat! I am a god!

Everyone blankly stares at Tengen. Tanjiro raises his hand to ask a question.

Tanjiro:What are you the god of...exactly?

Y/N:'Seriously?'

Uzui:Good question.

Y/N:'How?'

Zenitsu:Huh.

Uzui:You have potential.

Y/N:'With that stupid question?'

Uzui:The god of flashiness... I'm the god of festivals.

Inosuke:I'm the king of the mountains! Nice to meet you, god of festivals!

The blank stares shift to Inosuke.

Uzui:What are you talking about? You sure are creepy.

Y/N:'You're the exact same person.'

Inosuke tries to fight Tengen.

Inosuke:Huh?! What did you say?

Tanjiro:Back off Inosuke!

Uzui:Creepy.

Inosuke:Let me go, Konpochiro!

Uzui:So, there's no time to fool around. Let's go. Follow me.

Tengen launches away, leaving a cloud of dust. When it disappears, Tengen is gone.

Zenitsu:He vanished?

Y/N points at Tengen running down the road. 

Y/N:He's right there.

Zenitsu:So fast! Look how far he's gone! He's no bigger than a sesame seed now!

Inosuke:So this is the power of the God of Festivals.

Tanjiro:No. Than man is Tengen Uzui, a Hashira.

Y/N positions himself to run.

Y/N:Don't fall behind.

Y/N launches off, leaving an even bigger dust cloud. He passes Tengen immediately.

Uzui:Hey! Get back here!

At night, in the Entertainment District. Y/N, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Uzui are travelling by rickshaw. Y/N has taken off his hood and mask in his human form.

Uzui:Listen, you three. Don't do anything that'll make you stand out. Remember that we're only here to case the joint. Whatever you do, don't get out of the carriage.