Mugen Train:Chapter 4

Enmu's minions begin to struggle in their sleep. Nezuko and Y/N watch Tanjiro begin to struggle as well. Y/N looks at the rope and sees it is burnt from Nezuko Demon Art. 

Y/N:Nezuko, do you think you can burn the rope of the other two?

Nezuko smiles and nods her head.

Nezuko:Hm!

She jumps down from Tanjiro and goes to burn Inosuke and Zenitsu's ropes. Y/N kneels down to burn Rengoku's rope. When he is done, Tanjiro wakes up. The boy who was tethered to Tanjiro also wakes up. Y/N uses See-Through-World and notices that the boy has tuberculosis. 

Y/N:'The demon must've offered him a dream where he wasn't sick.'

Tanjiro:Y/N?

Y/N:The demon is on this train. I believe we might be dealing with one of the Kizuki. Most likely a Lower Rank.

Rengoku is still holding the girl by her neck and Y/N goes to pry his hands off. Tanjiro smells the ropes and the ticket.

Tanjiro:We were put to sleep when these tickets were punched. 

Y/N:I see. That must've been what I felt then.

Tanjiro tries to shake Zenitsu and Inosuke awake.

Nezuko:Mm-mm.

Tanjiro turns around to Nezuko and strokes her head.

Tanjiro:Ah... There, there... Sorry, okay? You did a great job.

The girl attached to Rengoku attacks Y/N with an ice pick. He deflects the attack and backhands her into the train wall.

Tanjiro:That was a bit brutal.

The other two attached to Zenitsu also get up and attack Tanjiro.

Girl 2:What do you think you're doing? If you're awake, you'd better help us out! You may have tuberculosis or whatever, but if you don't do your job, I'm going to tell him, and then he won't show you any dreams, you hear me?!

The boy with tuberculosis stands up. Tanjiro knocks the first two Enmu minions out with a chop to the neck. 

Tanjiro:You want to stay inside a happy dream, don't you? I know. I wanted to stay inside my dream, too. If only this was the dream...

Tanjiro turns to Y/N. 

Tanjiro:Why aren't you facing me Y/N? Are you okay? Was it the dream the demon showed you?

Y/N ignores Tanjiro's questions.

Y/N:We need to find the demon. You go ahead. I will follow behind.

Tanjiro:Huh? Alright.

Tanjiro takes Nezuko' hand and heads into the next train car. After a bit of time, Nezuko comes back into the train car. She sees Y/N looking in the train car window, looking at his reflection. More specifically, his two extra eyes.

Y/N:'I tried to run from this. It seems fate just has it out for me nowadays.'

Nezuko:Mm-mm.

Y/N turns around and looks at Nezuko. He kneels down and pets her head. Nezuko sees Y/N's Upper Moon eyes and tries to touch them.

Nezuko:Hm!

Y/N feels a sensation in the air. Like something is wrong. His suspicions prove fruitful when he sees flesh limbs going to grab the passengers.

Darkness Breathing, Third Form Dark Blade

Y/N chains his next form in.

Seventh Form Modified:Dashing Vigorous Vortex

He blitzes through the entire train and cuts every flesh limb. He returns back to the train car everyone else resided in. When he gets there, Rengoku is awake and Inosuke is starting to stir. 

Rengoku:Is that you Y/N?!

Y/N:Yes. The demon-

Rengoku:Why do you have two extra eyes?! And why do they say Upper Rank 0?!

Y/N:There's no time to explain. The demon bonded with the train. When boar head wakes up send him to the head of the train. That is where the demon's head is.

Rengoku:Alright! I will make sure the passengers are safe!

Y/N:Ok.

Y/N hurriedly makes his way to Tanjiro. He slices any flesh limbs on his way. The attack emits an explosion, causing Tanjiro to fall over. In a split second, Y/N is in front of Tanjiro. 

Tanjiro:Huh?

Y/N:Tanjiro.

Tanjiro:Y/N? What's with your eyes?

Y/N:Long story. Right now you need to head to the front of the train. That is where the demon's head is at. There are eight train cars. Me and Rengoku will take care of six. Zenitsu and Nezuko will get the other two. Inosuke will be joining you as well.

Tanjiro:How am I supposed to cut the head? It's a train.

Y/N:It has the form of a train but it's still a demon. Hurry on.

Y/N turns around and launches himself to the back again, causing another explosion. He and Rengoku fight off the limbs, making sure no passenger is hurt. At the head, of the train Tanjiro and Inosuke behead the demon. At the same time, Y/N and Rengoku cause an explosion, causing the train to derail.