Chapter 9

Previously

Tanjiro and Yushiro protect Nezuko and Tamayo. I stand over all four of them but a ball hits me sending me deep underground.

Y/N:Dammit Susamaru.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Susamaru throws her temari balls back into Tamayo's mansion.

Tanjiro:Ngh!

A temari ball goes flying at Yushiro.

Yushiro:Lady Tamayo! Ah...!

The ball changes direction.

Yushiro:Ngh!

The temari ball smashes through Yushiro's head.

Tanjiro:Yushiro! Dammit!

Susamaru:Hahaha! That's two out for the count! And one of them was a target!

The temari balls return to Susamaru.

Susamaru:Hm? The demon hunter wearing hanafuda earrings... That'd be you, huh?

Tanjiro:Ah! Miss Tamayo! Please find a safe place to hide! I'm the one they're after!

Tamayo:Don't worry about us we're demons after all!

Tanjiro tries to destroy any balls that comes towards him. But no matter what he tries he keeps getting hit.

Yushiro:Hey! You dumbass demon hunter! The arrows show which direction they're going! Just dodge the arrows!

Tanjiro:Arrows?

Yushiro:Seriously, you can't even see them?

Yushiro takes a piece of paper out of his clothes.

Yushiro:I'm going to lend you my sense of sight! You should at least be able to behead the temari woman.

Five temari balls go to hit Tanjro but he dodges all of them.

Tanjiro:Nezuko! Let's go outside! Take care of the demon up in the trees!

Nezuko:Mm.

Nezuko heads outside with the temari balls following. Tanjirou follows behind. Nezuko heads for the trees.

Tanjiro:I'm your target!

Susamaru:You're definitely the one. I'm going to bring your head to our lord.

Yahaba is currently fighting Nezuko. While she is fighting him the arrows on the temaris disappear. Tanjiro uses Water Breathing:Water Surface Slash to destroy the balls. After that he switches to Darkness Breathing:Dark Slash to cut off Susamaru's arms.

Susamaru:If you think you can extract blood from us Blood Moons, then go ahead and try!

Yushiro:Watch your back! If those two are really from the Twelve Demon Moons, they're stronger than any demon you've slain until now!

Tanjiro:Right! Understood! Watch my back, don't let my guard down for a single second, undeniably... until now...Right! I'll do my best!

Yushiro:Lady Tamayo! Let's use those two as decoys and escape! 

Tamayo makes a horrified face at Yushiro.

Yushiro:I'm just kidding!

 In the trees, Nezuko makes her assault on Yahaba. Yahaba blocks Nezuko's attack with his arms.