Filler Hashira Mission

Y/N is still in his meditation room thinking about having a daughter.

Y/N:He must have erased her from my memories when he realized she survived. I don't remember seeing her dead so that's the only explanation. This just gives me even more reason to slaughter him.

Kurayami:Caw! Caw! There is a demon destroying a village south from you. Demon attacking village south! Report there immediately.

Y/N:I guess this could be a way to blow off some steam.

Y/N makes his way downstairs to announce his departure. 

Y/N:Hey you two, I'm leaving.

When Kumo and Susamaru see Y/N's demeanor, they get worried.

Susamaru:What's wrong Y/N?

Kumo:You don't look so good.

Y/N:I'm fine. I have a mission in a village nearby. I'll be back soon.

Y/N exits the mansion and teleports to Okuyia Village. When he gets there, he sees black and red flames everywhere. In the middle of the chaos he sees two figures. One had on all black with a torn red cape, along with a fire skull for a face. The other had a sleek figure with white hair and black attire.

 The other had a sleek figure with white hair and black attire

Smaller Demon:Hm? Another slayer here to play

He turns around while holding a demon slayer by his collar.

White Hair:The ones sent here were pretty weak. Not even enough for a warm up. 

Y/N responds with silence.

White Hair:Right. We forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Hosha. 

Fire Skull:And my name is Supon.

Y/N stays silent and puts his hand on the hilt of his sword. He blankly stare at the two demons ahead of him.

Hosha:You're the silent type I see. Would you like to do the honors Supon? I want to gauge his power before fighting him. That is if he doesn't die.

Supon:Gladly.

Supon BDA Desc.

Hellspawn-Hellspawn allows Supon to manipulate fire, necroplasm, energy, his density, as well as teleport, and constantly evolve against his opponent. The necroplasm allows Supon to do various things. One of those things is being able to feed off evil energy from the physical world, feeding off the ambient evil of people, and animals.