Chapter 5

This is Part 2 of Chapter 4

Previously

???:Guess I should've known you would have sensed me...Y/N

Y/N:Hello Baku.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of a mountain 3rd Person POV 

Y/N:What are you doing here Baku?

Baku:Just having fun.I have been hungry recently.This village's nightmares have been delicious.

Y/N:That's sick you know that right?

Baku:It is what it is.So?Are we going to get this fight on or what? I'm getting restless.

Y/N:I thought you'd never ask.But I'm going to give you two handicaps.The first is you can get 4 free hits on me.After that I will fight with my bare hands. 

Y/N unclipped his swords and set them on the ground.

Baku starts walking to Y/N until he gets up to Y/N's face.Y/N bent down towards Baku.

Baku:You're still cocky as ever Y/N.

Y/N:Of course I am.

On that note, Baku uppercut him in the face.After he did that he appears over Y/N and punches him down to the bottom of the mountain.He looks down at Y/N before growing a small smirk on his face.He kicks Y/N in the stomach sending him in the air before appearing over him again and punching him into the top of the mountain.

Baku lands on the ground and starts to walk towards Y/N

Baku:How was that Y/N?

When he said this this Y/N did a kip-up and dusted himself off showing no signs of injury.

Y/N:Eh,it was alright.I thought it'd hurt a bit more.

Baku stops halfway toward Y/N.

Baku:Then maybe I should amp it up a bit.

Baku smirks before putting his hand up to his chest then putting his hand to his side making a blade appear on his arm.

Baku:Blood Demon Art:Energy Blade