Entertainment District:Chapter 7

In the past, at the Uzui family grave. Uzui places incense on the grave as Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma stand behind him. Everyone prays. 

Uzui:If my siblings were still alive...

Tengen pours a bottle of sake over the grave.

Uzui:... maybe we would've gone drinking one day. Sorry, but I still haven't managed to die yet. But I did bring some fine sake, so cut me some slack. One day, we'll all drink together over there.

Tengen, Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma sit down for lunch at the gravesite. Uzui drinks a cup of sake.

Uzui:Now, in their honor, dig in and be as flashy as you can!

In the present. Hinatsuru watches as Tanjiro and Tengen rush toward Gyutaro. Gyutaro's head falls to the ground. He instantly regrows his legs.

Y/N:'Damn it. I timed it wrong! He's already broken down the poison.'

Gyutaro:Man, that sure packed a punch... This poison, I mean... Good job decapitating me too.

Blood Demon Art:... Rotating Circular Slashes, Flying Blood Scythes!

As they are being attacked by Gyutaro, Tengen kicks Y/N away.

Sound Breathing, Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!

Tengen and Gyutaro lock into battle. Y/N comes back in shortly after.

Y/N:Don't you ever do that again.

Uzui:You're welcome.

The attacks eventually stop.

Daki's obi sashes attack Y/N and Tengen from behind. They dodge them.

Hinatsuru:I'll draw the belts toward myself! Lord Tengen, don't mind me! Go look for the dem --

Gyutaro covers Hinatsuru's mouth with his hand. Y/N tries to get her but he is hit with the sashes from the side. The sashes send him away.

Gyutaro:Well, you have a lot of nerve. I'm sure going to mind you, you hear me?

Uzui:Hinatsuru!!

Daki's obi sashes fly toward Tengen again. He blocks the attack.

Uzui:'Dammit! The belts are blocking me!

Daki's obi sashes form a dome around Uzui. Tengen cuts Daki's obi sashes away.

Uzui:Leave her alone!!

Tanjiro tries to come help but Daki's obi sashes  fly toward him. He is forced to block them. Tanjiro takes a deep breath and prepares to use Sun Breathing but falters.

Tanjiro:Erk! Ngh...

Tanjiro:'Ugh! It's no good! I have no stamina! I can't dig in!  What should I do? Hurry! Hurry! What am I going to do? What am I going to do?! Think! Think! What's the most that I can do? What is it that I can do right now?! Ah!

Tanjirou launches toward Gyutaro with a combination attack of Darkness Breathing and Sun Breathing.  He cuts off Gyutaro's arm and moves Hinatsuru away.

Gyutaro:Ngh!

Tanjirou begins coughing and struggling to catch his breath.

Gyutaro:Seriously, that was a lightning-fast move...There's no way he can still move like that!

Tanjiro:'Blend the breathing techniques! Use Darkness Breathing and Sun Breathing in combination! That'll give me more attack power than I'd have with just Sun Breathing, and I'll also be able to move longer than with just the Darkness Breathing! I'm sure the swordsmen who've fought the demons until now did just that. '