Filler Chapter

It is night and Y/N is laying on the ground outside next to Nezuko, looking at the stars. Tanjiro has been in his coma for 1 1/2 months. 

Y/N:Nezuko.

Nezuko:Mm?

Y/N:You remember that form you used to fight Daki?

Nezuko:Mhm!

Y/N:You think you can show it to me?

Nezuko:Hmmm.

Nezuko stands up and creates some distance between the both of them. Y/N sits up and crosses his legs.

Y/N:I just want to see how well you can control yourself.

Nezuko closes her eyes. After a few seconds, she transforms.

Her breathing becomes ragged, a horn grows, tattoos begin to cover her body, and she gets bigger

Y/N:Ok. Good. Now try to condense the power to be more bearable.

Nezuko seemingly ignores him and just approaches Y/N.

Y/N:Nezuko?

She launches herself at Y/N. He just looks at Nezuko appear above him with an axe kick ready.

Y/N:Guess we'll have to do it the hard way.

Nezuko brings her foot down, creating a dust cloud. When the dust cleared, Y/N caught her attack. 

 Y/N:Prepare yourself.

Y/N hits her with an uppercut. He made sure to hold back a lot but she is still knocked away. She recovers and lands on her feet.

Nezuko:Grrr!

Y/N:I'm coming.

Y/N blitzes towards Nezuko and swings a haymaker. He stops within an inch of her face. The shockwave from the punch hits Nezuko in her face. Blood comes out of her mouth and flies onto Y/N's face.

Y/N:Oh! Are you ok?

Nezuko dons a malicious smirk on her face. Y/N realizes Nezuko planned on her blood getting on him.

Y/N:That's pretty smart. 

After Y/N says that Nezuko ignites her blood. The blood gives Y/N a minor burn which heals automatically.

Y/N:'I think I know how to bring her back to her senses.'

Nezuko cuts the palm of her hand and points faces her hand to Y/N.

Y/N:'What is she doing? I'm out of her range.'

Nezuko's hand gets surrounded by a pink flame. A wave of fire is then shot at Y/N. 

Y/N:'Oh.'

Y/N raises his hand to block the attack. Y/N appears behind Nezuko and leg sweeps her. When Nezuko hits the ground, she rolls over. She comes back with another kick. Y/N decides to let the kick connect. Y/N acts like the attack hurted and launches himself away.