Chapter 1: Aliyah

Yesterday had been beautiful, the perfect day the sky had been bright blue and crystal clear with white fluffy clouds and the sun shinning down heating up freezing cold bodies which felt absolutely amazing for a day in autumn.

Today to me though seems like the complete opposite. It's overcast and humid. I sit on the front porch with my legs hanging off our garden swing rocking myself back and forth as I always do in the afternoons once I get home from school it helps to clear my head. I look to the sky which is a dark shade of grey almost close to black but not quite. Rain starts to fall a few droplets at first, a shower but within a few short minutes it becomes a heavy downpour. I loved the rain but always hated storms and mostly all natural disasters that can occur even ones that aren't even remotely possible where I live and even though this wasn't a storm it could become one during the night. The fear of them just stuck from when I was a little kid and knowing more information about how they work seemed to relax me a tad bit more but hiding scared in the hallway during the rumbling of thunder and the lighting flashes helped a lot better. This weather though I didn't mind it's comforting the rain is refreshing it clearly beats the summer heat by a lot.

As I sit back swing slowly I think about tomorrow the start of another boring school year, Which means a whole 2 years to go until I'm out of that dreadful place for good which I hope will come as quickly as possible.