Chapter 44: Aliyah

I sat in science in between Nate and Lexi as Mr Wilton explained what our new topic was. I searched around the room and immediately spotted Caitlyn at the back sitting surrounded by her group of friends who were exactly like her. I saw her stare at me before titling her head down to use her phone that was under her desk. Seconds later I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out to read another message from her. "Don't forget we have English next." I stared at the message before looking up to see Mr Wilton standing over me.
"What's so important that you have to have your phone out in class?"
I looked at Nate and then back to the teacher.
"Oohh nothing Sir, sorry I was just checking the time."
"We have a clock."
I looked at the clock that Mr Wilton was pointing to.
"Sorry I must have forgotten."
"Just don't let me see it again."
I turned back to see a huge smirk on Caitlyn's face as my body began to shake. What is she going to do to me? The bell rang and the three of us walked out side as I stood near the door waiting like I was suppose to do.
"Are you coming to class?" I heard Lexi say.
"Oh I just need to go to the toilet I'll meet you inside."
Nate and Lexi turned.
"Ok see you soon."
"Yeah I won't be long."
"I hope not because you know Mr Baker he'll get mad if your late."
Class had already been on for over 10 minutes by the time I left the toilets. I paced quickly down the hall heading towards the other side where I was suppose to meet Cailtyn. I turned the corner of the empty corridor and immediately began to panic when I saw Caitlyn standing there.
"You got my message."
"Yeah I did so what do you want?"
"We need to finish our conversation from earlier."
"I don't want to."
"Go on hit me let's end this here and now."
"I'm not gonna hit you."
"You know you want to why not now?when nobody's around to see."
"No!"
She slapped me and then stood back waiting for me to react. I pushed her into the lockers and she immediately fought back swing her clenched fist back which hit me hard in the head. I felt my head beating like it was about to explode as I fell to the floor and watched Caitlyn run leaving me. I couldn't move or speak I was left here to die. I closed my eyes and drifted off into the darkness.