1. a dm

Before you read just know that for some reason not all chapters stay in order, so i numbered them all :)

Enjoy!

Laying on my bed, eating nacho cheese doritos (the best ones argue with the wall) I was listening to jade going on and on about a guy she met.

jadeee:
*sent photo*

"That's him" Jade said but I wasn't really listening to her. My mind was still thinking about the nightmare I had earlier that day. That one nightmare that came back once in a while. That one nightmare that no one knew about.

I really tried to focus on what she was saying but my mind kept going back to earlier. I wish I had the courage to tell her about the dreams.

"Soph are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah, wow he's really cute." I said pretending like I saw the photo. It was not that I didn't care about Jade's life. It was just that so much had been going on in my own life that I wasn't really feeling like I wanted to talk about boys and I expected her to fall for a new guy the next weekend anyway.

As much as I love jade, it wouldn't be too bad for her to higher her standards.

Jade had always been there for me and she knows everything about me just like I know everything about her. She deserved a great guy that cared for her and really looked after her but she didn't realize that. She let people break her heart like it didn't matter.

Jade's mom was my mom's childhood bestfriend and that's how me and Jade met. We used to spend every day of every holiday or vacation together and we never got sick of each other. We weren't always on the same school I changed schools a few years ago.

We did go to middle school and kindergarten together tho which were the best years of my life even tho my mom always kept telling me high school were supposed to be the best years of our lives. (Still waiting for it to get better).

"I know right!" Jade replied excitedly. "But I've got to go mom is home. Bye bitch" and she hung up the phone.

I didn't know what to do but I needed something to distract me since I didn't feel like thinking about the past again until I would fall asleep.

By then I was used to the silence in our big house. Lorenzo moved out when he was twenty, Louis my twin brother spent more time at his girlfriends and friend's houses than at ours and my little brother gabrielle liked to spend the weekends at our grandparent's house.

It felt like they all had better things to do. I really wanted to do something with my life but I had this weird thing of feeling bad and guilty about everything all of the time. If I'd go to my grandparents house like my brother every weekend, I'd feel like they'd get tired of me, if I'd get into a relationship I would get bored of that person the second things get serious.

I always felt like I was too something.

Too quiet, too loud, too rude, too polite, too curious, too unbothered, and so on.

I wish I had the confidence my brothers had.

Lorenze was a little too overprotective which only meant he cared about me but it still annoyed me sometimes.