27. Harry's pov

I woke up with the biggest headache. My eyes were swollen and so was my nose. I heard someone's breathing but I didn't know who's it was.

Not this again.

I opened my eyes to see a brunette girl and a blonde guy laying on top of each other next to me. I wasn't able to remember anything that had happened the night before. The only thing I was able to think about day and night was Sophia, and the way I treated her. Thursday night everything was so perfect.

We were cuddling in her bed making jokes but also opening up. I felt better than drugs or sex had made me feel in a long time. Too happy almost. It was scary.

But Friday morning was hell. Waking up at 7 am looking next to me and seeing the most beautiful innocent angel I had ever seen. The sight on it's own had me melting. Watching her make faces while dreaming, hearing her soft breath. I felt a feeling in my stomach only she could make me feel. I fell back asleep with a smile on my face.

A few hours later I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I opened my eyes and saw that she had left. I had a small panick untill I stood in the hallway and realized she was showering. I smiled at the thought of her going downstairs to not wake me up.

I wandered around in her room taking in the smell of her sweet smell and looking trough all of her books that she told me about, looking at the posters of her favorite bands and movies on the walls, admiring her paintings and drawings. It felt like I was looking inside of her mind. I never thought of her room that way.

I saw some of her school books on her desk and I looked trough the pages, to see that all of her books were filled with small doodles and lyrics of her favorite songs.

I took her math book and wrote some things on the last pages of the book. Hoping that by the time we had reached that part of the book we would still see each other as often as we do now and maybe just maybe we would be more than whatever the hell we were.

She finally walked into the room and for some reason she looked even more beautiful than she ever did. Even tho she was wearing the simplest outfit and her hair was still messy from the shower she had just had. "What are you doing?" Everything was so perfect in that moment. I wish it stayed like that and I wish I never looked at my phone. But what would've happened if I hadn't looked at it? Would things have been worse?

I walked into her bathroom to take a shower as she told me to and even her bathroom was adorable now. The little white towels with red and pink hearts on them, the pink carpet on the floor, the small box to play music whenever she got ready, the stickers on her mirror. Everything about her and her stuff did something to me ever since that morning.

Once in the shower I realized that my soap and shampoo were still in my bag, but I couldn't wet her room. I was hesitating at first but then I decided I could just use her stuff, she wouldn't mind right? The shower didn't take long at all and when I got out and got dressed I realized I now smelled like her.

My phone rang again and I totally forgot the calls I was getting this morning. I ran into her room and picked up without looking at who was calling. I decided to not say anything until the other person would since I had no idea who this person was.

"Still no manners hello to you too, look I don't have a lot of time but you are packing your stuff or not I don't care but you're coming here I don't care how I don't care when but you'll be here by tomorrow or there will be consequences." I froze at the sound of his voice and didn't get the chance to process what he just told me to do. It was my father.

"Why would I do that?" I asked sitting down feeling numb. "Because I've got a little surprise for you son, there's someone who wants to see you he hasn't seen you in a while." He chuckled and I heard another males laugh in the background. A laugh I knew all too well. It was my uncle. My worst nightmare. The man who had traumatized me and my mom just as bad as my dad had.