13. romano

Pleaseee vote

"Thankyou for saving me from going home again Soph" harry spoke turning his head in my direction.

"And I'm sorry" he added and dropped his head out of shame. "I was just scared to" he said but stopped mid sentence and looked out of the window. I saw his thigh bounce up and down because he was stressed.

"You were scared to what harry?" I asked him gently placing my right hand on his upper leg.

He quietly gasped at the touch and looked at my hand. I replaced my hand and put it back on the steering wheel. "Sorry" I said and felt bad for touching him without his permission.

"No" he said so quietly that I was surprised that I even heard him. I saw his hand moving from under his leg to my hand. He took it and placed it back on his upper leg.

I smiled at the cute interaction and his cheeks turned red and he looked out of the window again.

"You were scared to what harry?" I asked him again still wondering what he wanted to tell me earlier.

"I don't know soph I'm just not used to this feeling." He said placing his hand on mine and looking at our hands.

"To what feeling harry?" I asked him not understanding where he was going. Did he mean someone asking how he was doing? Or someone taking care of him?

"Nevermind just forget it please" he said making eye contact. "Forget what?" I played. "What I just told you" he said not understanding me. "I don't remember must have already forgot." I said and seeing the smile on his face made my smile grow even bigger.

"I don't know how I'm going to get you inside styles." I said thinking about how Lorenzo would react to me bringing a boy home. Maybe he was asleep already but still, what if he wasn't?

"Styles?" he said "what?" I asked not understanding him "styles." He said again but this time not as unsure as the first time.

"I like it when you call me styles" he said. I smiled at him and found him smiling to himself. "Romano" I said. "Romano." He repeated understanding where I was going.

"Wait romano?" He asked me looking like he had just woke up from a dream. "Romano as in Lorenzo romano?" He asked me with a smile that looked more like a smirk.

What? He knew my brother?

"Yeah Lorenzo is my brother." I said confused. "Oh my god how come I've never thought of that yet?" He asked but hearing his tone it sounded more like a question to himself.

"Wait you know Lorenzo?"
"Ofcourse I do we used to play soccer in the big field across from Laura's bakery every saturday morning" he said smiling at the memory.

I remember Lorenzo playing soccer with his friends every Saturday morning but I never knew harry was one of those friends. It did make sense since there's only 3 years of age gap between the two of them.

"Wait but that's so long ago" I said remembering that Lorenzo was really young.

"Yeah the first time I was 8 and he was 11 I wanted to be a cool kid but the older guys were making fun of me and then Lorenzo was the first one to let me join them. It was so much fun. But all of a sudden we just didn't talk anymore. I think the last time we spoke was about two years ago.

I smiled at the fact that they knew each other all this time but I just never knew.

"Maybe it won't be so hard to get you in then" I said happily. "It better not be" harry said as I pulled up infront of my house.