16.birthday party

SHORT ONE BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE IN HARRY'S POV

PLS VOTE XX

Harry:
Won't make it

Shit.

It was 5 in the afternoon and harry was supposed to be at our house at 4.30, we thought he'd be later but apparently he wasn't coming anymore.

I did feel a bit bad since Gabrielle was really excited to show Harry all the stuff that he got but it is what it is I thought to myself.

In the living room everyone was sat, chatting about their lives and children.

It wasn't too crowded since Gabrielle never liked that.

Some aunts and uncles, jade nana and nono,our grandparents and some cousins of Gabrielle's age.

All of a sudden I fel a little boy tapping my back for me to turn around and see him jumping excitedly wanting to ask me something. "When will Harry be here?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

When I told him he wasn't going to make it his smile dissapeared so I told him that he and Harry could see each other another time and that Harry asked me to tell him that even tho he didn't.

The smile reappeared and he gave me a quick hug. "Thankyou" and he ran away to go and play with his cousins.

Not too long after I also joined the livingroom since it was time to eat.

Mom sat at the end of the table, me on her right, next to Jade who was seated next to Nora Louis's girlfriend who obviously sat next to Louis.

Infront of me sat my aunt Rosie who lived for drama, next to her 10 year old Emma.

The rest of the family sat at the same table ofcourse but just further away and talking about different stuff.

"When is Harry coming honey?" Mom asked me since there was no conversation going on. "He isn't coming he wasn't feeling well" I lied so I wouldn't have to say I didn't know why he wasn't coming, since mom would have thought that we would have had a fight.

"Oh poor boy, should we bring him something?" She asked concerned and I smiled to myself seeing how worried she got for Harry. "No mom, he'll be fine" I said placing my hand on hers so she would believe me.

"Who is Harry Soph?" Emma quietly asked with a small shy smile. Emma and her mom Rosie were the closest family we had.

I used to babysit on Emma every weekend when she was seven, eight, nine and ten. We had a really close band and Emma was like a little sister to me. She was always really quiet and shy but once she was comfortable she would turn into the funniest little girl you'd meet.

"A good friend of ours" I replied with a smile and we continued eating and talking about the most random things you could imagine.

Hours of having fun went by and when everyone left, me, jade and Gabrielle left as well. We went to our favorite coffee shop that we always used to go to. We weren't alone, james joined us and even brought a small gift for my brother.

"Soph, what is the real reason Harry didn't came over today?" Gabrielle asked once we were seated at a small table in the corner of the place.

"He's sick what do you mean the real reason?" I lied again hoping he would just drop it and believe me, but gabrielle wasn't stupid.

"Sophia. I'm already eight years old I'm not stupid. He sounded happy and excited on the phone he didn't sound sick at all" he said with a touch of sas.

"Look, there are some things going on with Harry's family. And sometimes he just needs time for himself." I explained.

"Good things?"