23. coffee shop

Please vote and comment my friendsss
Also this book will have it's first anniversary tomorrow!! Probably not tomorrow anymore when I upload this since I'm probably not going to upload this tonight. But enjoy anyway :) ALSO PLEASE COMMENT I'D LOVE TO READ WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

☆☆☆

We were on our way to Zayn's to pick him and Jade up to go to that coffee shop we talked about earlier. "What was the thing your mom wanted to talk to you about?" Harry asked me as we arrived at zayn's house. "Oh just something about my birthday" I smiled not liking the fact that I was lying but what else was I supposed to say? "Your birthday is coming up?" His eyed widened and his voice was a bit louder than before. I nodded. "When?" He asked as I saw the lights in the hallway turn on trough the window meaning that they were about to come out. "In about a week" I replied finally seeing the door open. "Friday?" "Friday" "Why didn't you tell me?" He looked disappointed asking that question. "I didn't want to make a big deal out of it" then Jade and Zayn entered the car excitingly greeting us. "But it is" Harry ignored them, probably not meaning to.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked looking concerned. "Nothing" I smiled at him. "Sophia's birthday is next week and she didn't tell me anything because she didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but it is I mean she's turning 18, yeah sophia you're turning 18 that is a big deal you know." Harry rambled and I just breathed out a laugh and shook my head. "It's fine Harry calm down just start the car and let's go please"

"Are you throwing a party or anything?" Zayn's voice sounded as Harry started driving. "I'm still sharing a birthday with Louis and he wanted to throw a big party, but i rather wanted to have dinner with some friends so were doing both. The dinner on Friday and the party on Saturday." I explained. "So in like a week?" Zayn asked and I nodded my head.

"Who are you inviting?" Jade asked finally saying something. "You guys ofcourse and I'm thinking of inviting Ellie and Cameron" I said rushing the last name out of my mind but I saw Harry's head turn for a second. "Who are Ellie and Cameron?" Zayn asked, which made sense since they both didn't go to our school. "Ellie is this girl Soph has had a crush on for ages but she's in denial" "jade!" I yelled turning my head around to look at her. "See? Denial. And Cameron is a guy she met in the library and they went to the theaters together, and he's basically a stranger so he could possibly be a serial killer but whatever she wants I guess. He sounds fine" Jade was rambling and Zayn chuckled at her way of explaining it.

"What about the party? Who are you inviting?" Harry asked turning down the music that was already barely turned on. "I can't think of someone that Lou hasn't invited already" I chuckled.

We drove a little longer and had a conversation about the party Liam was throwing the next day. When we arrived I was still hoping to see Cameron but when we walked in he was nowhere to be seen. When we sat down next to a big window I was still looking around hoping for him tot pop up somewhere. "What are you looking for?" Jade frowned. "Nothing" I smiled at her and joined their little conversation when I got a notification.

Cameron:
You look cute

"Are you guys ready to order?" I quickly lifted my head as I recognized his voice and saw a bright smile on his face as he was looking at my confused expression. "What a coincidence" he sarcastically said and I got up and gave him a quick hug. "Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend over here?" I looked at zayn who was sitting next to me looking even more curious than jade. "This is Harry" i pointed at him and noticed he looked a little uncomfortable staring at his phone. "Hi" he mumbled quietly. "This is zayn" I looked at him as he shook hands with Cameron "and this is Jade" I smiled and she shook his hand as well "I've heard lots of things about you Jade" Cameron smiled. "So who are you?" Harry spoke finally putting down his phone. "I'm cameron." Harry looked at me and then quickly looked back at cameron and smiled at him. "Well Cameron we've heard some pretty nice things about you as well" jade said. Cameron threw a quick look at me and then asked for our orders again. We all ordered and Cameron walked away.