11. playroom

PLEASE VOTE MY LOVES

We got in and the whole ride he had been pretty silent.

"What if we wake someone up?" Asked taking off his shoes.
"We won't, because nobody's home, don't worry about that" I said with a smile.

He just hummed and waited for me to say something.

"Would you like a drink or something to eat?" I asked him turning on the kitchen lights as we walked in.

"Just a water please" he said sitting down in one of the chairs. "Sure" I said walking over to the fridge to get two bottles of water out of it.

I sat infront of him and he just looked at his hands on the table.

"Thankyou Sophia" he said looking up at me and he looked like he was about to cry.

"It's okay really" I said taking his hands in mine to comfort him.

"What about Niall?" He asked looking up at me.

"What about him?" I asked frowning my eyebrows.

"Isn't he like- are you guys dating or something?" He asked and he looked a little ashamed for asking.

"Oh no don't worry Niall is just a friend of mine, who I actually met the day we went to that dinner with Zayn and jade." I said sipping on my water.

"Oh" he just replied. "He seems to really like you" he then said and took a sip of his water as well.

"You two have been getting along pretty well yourselves haven't you?" I asked smiling at him referring to the times I saw them together in the hallways.

"Yeah he's pretty nice" he said with a smile.

"You look tired let's go to sleep" I stood up and he followed me upstairs.

Once we were in my room I realized the next problem. Where would he sleep?

I told him to wait and got a mattress and placed it right next to my bed. (Sorry guys)

"Do you want to sleep in the bed or on the mattress, because I can sleep on the mattress too if you'd like that better."

"I'll sleep on the mattress dont worry." He said.

"I'm going to get changed now." I said with a smile and then I walked into my bathroom.

I took off my make up and washed my face. I wore my baby pink lace pyjamas that I bought with jade once and sprayed deodorant.

Then I realized harry didn't have anything to sleep in, so I got the idea to use clothes of Louis.

"Harry if you'd like you co-"

He was already asleep on top of his blanket, in only his black boxers.

I silently closed the door behind me and got into my bed as well.

I looked at him one more time and- wow. His V-line, his abs and oh his tattoos.

I shook my head and tried to sleep as well

☆☆☆☆

I woke up to the sound of footsteps and a small headache. I didn't feel like opening my eyes just yet. Until yesterday came to my mind.

I opened my eyes and sat up to look at an empty mattress next to my bed.

"Harry?" I whispered confused. When he didn't replied I called him again but a little lowder. I heard someone in the bathroom which was Harry since no one else was home, but why didn't he reply?