26. Niall

We were sitting in a coffee shop I hadn't been in for awhile talking to Ellie and her friend who's name I figured was Tyrese.

"So what are you doing here and why didn't you tell me anything?" My voice sounded high pitched from excitement. "There was some drama at home and I remember talking to you about coming here once and it seemed like the perfect moment. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys anything we haven't talked in a while I wasn't sure if you'd care. But I'm glad we met again." Her voice was still the same just like her accent was still the same.

"So what have you been up to?" Ellie was now staring into my soul and her blue eyes were still as intimidating as they were back then. "Nothing interesting, just school and art classes after that. Nothing new." I smiled. "What about you any updates?" "Not really I mean I'm still writing and spending all my money on concerts. Every time you're not there I'm dissapointed. Why did you stop having fun with me?" I didn't know how to answer that she was just so... much? In a good way.

"We're here as well you know." Jade's voice sounded. "Thankyou I mean we don't want to ruin your romantic moment but we feel left out it's not so nice." Tyrese spoke. Ellie just rolled her eyes in an ironic way as a response. We started a new conversation about the most random and unimportant stuff and then I excused myself to go use the bathroom.

I didn't really need to but I just felt like being alone for a second since I kept thinking about Harry. He was being so cute and gentle the previous day and then he changed up on me again.

I remember him telling me that he isn't used to spending so much time with someone who cares about him and that sometimes it made him uncomfortable and that could be the reason of his behavior but that didn't make the situation any better for me.

"I've really missed you you know?" I turned around to see Ellie close the door behind her. I smiled at her and watched her walk towards me. "What's on your mind pretty girl?" She stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders looking at me in the mirror. I really missed her. "Just difficult friends I guess." I sighed.

"Are you caring about other people too much again?" She chuckled and I laughed. "I don't care about other people too much. I just have this friend who has some shit going on and i hope he will be fine some day." She didn't respond right away.

"I remember when it was me. I think you cared about me more than I did myself. We didn't even know each other that well. We still don't. But I want to get to know you better because I know what kind of person you are. You've helped me more than I could ever wish for and I'm so grateful for you. I don't think you realize how special you are. I don't think people tell you often enough." I was now standing with my back facing the mirror and looking straight into her eyes.

I felt a tear coming down and I just hugged her tightly. She always felt so safe. So mothering in a way. She hugged me as tight as possible and stroked my back. How I missed that feeling. "It's okay beautiful." This feeling of someone caring about my feelings the way I always care about others. I loved it. When we pulled back I realized that the crush I had 3 years ago was still there but how could it not be? This girl was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Her dyed black curls and her blue eyes. Her black septum piercing and the silver nose ring. The height difference and the button ups she always wore. The veiny hands with black nail polish and silver big rings. She was dressed so masc but her eyeliner and lipstick mixed with her sweet and soft personality made everything so much hotter.

Before I knew it I was kissing her and she was just as shocked as I was, since there was no reaction at first but then she heavily kissed me back walking me towards the closest wall and pushing me against it. I wrapped my legs around her waist and hooked my hands in her hair pulling at it a bit. "God" she whispered and I smiled in between kisses.