2. zayn

FIRST BOOK EVER DON'T HATE TPWK

Waking up to my mom opening my curtains and turning on the light was one of the things I hated most in life. (Yes I love being dramatic).

"Please don't do that mom." I said pointing at the windows dramatically.

"Do what?" She asked me in a  confused tone. "Open the curtains in the morning it hurts my eyes and head." I said wanting to close the curtains and just fall back asleep.

"Honey you need to get out of your bed and get ready you have 20 minutes until jade will be here hurry up." She said walking out of my room.

I was still tired since I kept waking up at night.

I kept getting nightmares, it had been a while since the last one but recently they kept replaying and replaying.

I got out of bed and got ready in my bathroom.

I picked out an outfit and put it on.

As I was walking my way down I heard my phone buzz. And I immediately started panicking because I thought it was harry again. "Gosh what does he want?" I said unlocking my phone.

Jadeee:
Almost there

"What does who want?" My mom asked as I walked into the kitchen making breakfast. "No one, jade just texted me that she'll be here any minute." I said sitting down in one of the chairs. Faking a smile.

"Then why'd you say what does 'he' want?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I thought it was someone else." I quickly replied wanting to stop thinking whatever she was thinking.

"who else could it be then?" She asked with a smirk on her face. Oh no. "Just a guy that  texted me yesterday telling me that we go to the same school and I need to tutor him." I answered.

"Oh is he cute?" She asked with a smile and sitting down. "Mom, I'm not having this conversation with you" I said raising my voice a bit but not in an aggressive way.

"What I'm just asking." She said playfully, raising her hands. "But is he?" She continued.

"I don't know mom, I've never seen his face. All i know is that he's a dickhead" I said knowing that I was saying the truth, or atleast my truth.

And then my phone buzzed again. "I think jade is here" I said unlocking my phone and before I could even look if it was her my mom grabbed my phone out of my hands. "Mom give it back!" I said as I saw her chuckling. I hated it when people took my phone without my permission. I didn't have any secrets but I still didn't feel comfortable with people inviting themselves into my business.

"Oh my god." She said with a grin on her face. "What?" I asked confused. "Read this" she said giving me the phone back. It wasn't jade that texted me it was an unsaved number.

Unknown:
morning Romano

That could only be one person. Harry. "Is that him?" My mom asked with a even bigger grin on her face. "Yes mom probably." I answered.

"'Goodmorning Romano'" she said winking. "I wish I could wake up to that." She then said rolling her eyes. She's so dramatic sometimes. (Yes I know I just said I was too).

My mom got pregnant with her first child, Lorenzo when she was only 15. Me and Lorenzo have the same dad who was already 23 when he got my mom pregnant for the first time. Which obviously meant it wasn't her choice.

That meant that my mom was 20 years older than me wich made her 37 wich also made her a young mother. We had a really close bond which I was so grateful for because of all the things we had gone trough.