8. restaurant

PLEASE VOTEEE

It was 6.30 and harry was supposed be here in 30 minutes. I cleaned up the mess gabrielle made in the kitchen and cleaned my room as well since we were gonna be sitting in there. My room was never messy messy but sometimes there would just be alot of clothes and books laying around the room.

I was a little nervous but there was nothing to be nervous about right? Except for the fact that my mom is home this time.

The bell rang so I went into the hallway and opened the door. He once again looked really tired but this time, instead of hickeys on his neck he had bruises on his neck and arms. They weren't super visible but you could definitely notice them.

Black skinny jeans, black tshirt and his usual brown Chelsea boots.

"Are you going to keep staring like the freak you are or will you actually let me in?" He asked looking kind of annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said quietly and I moved so that he could walk in.

I really should do something about the staring because I kept making him uncomfortable and that was not what I wanted.

"Can I offer you a drink or something?" I asked with a small smile, hoping he would've acted normal because I felt bad when he was mad at me.

"No." He just replied not even looking at me. "Oh okay let's go upstairs" I said and I walked up the stairs.

We walked into my room and he sat down on the chair he sat on last time, me next to him. We got our stuff ready and he skipped to the pages he didn't understand.

It wasn't that hard at all actually, I think that if he'd looked at it without me that he could've understood it too. Not that's he's stupid, he definitely isn't but I think he doesn't like to put a lot of effort into school.

I explained him the first three pages and that took me about 50 minutes, since it was quite a lot and he asked a lot of questions and wanted to make all the excercises so that he could test himself.

The next two pages were also excercises that he wanted to make so I let him. If that was what helped him understand it then he should definitely do it.

Then there were again 2 pages with things I teached him and he again made all the excercises.

After about 2 and a half hour he understood everything. It took him a while but that's why he has me, and I loved helping people.

I was still kind of worried about him. Why was he always drunk and tired? Was he safe?

He also acted a little more quiet than usual.

"Are you okay?" I asked knowing I just risked my life right there at that moment.

"That is none of your business I don't even want to be here so stop acting like you know me or worse like we're friends." He said annoyed and he stood up and got his stuff together.

All of a sudden the door opened and I saw a small boy standing in the door opening.

"Gabrielle what are you doing here?" I asked not understanding why he was still up this late, he should be sleeping.

"I want to show you and harry something." He said with a shy smile. "Especially Harry."

"Gabrielle it's really really late and harry should go home-" "What do you want to show us bud?" Harry said walking over tho gabrielle.

"Come with me" gabrielle said grabbing Harry's hand and walking into his room. I followed them and when I walked in I saw this huge car made of Lego. Gabrielle really loved Lego and he was really good at it. When he was stressed or sad he would always make something with it. It distracted him just like drawing distracted me.