25. Ellie

"And I don't want you to leave so we're good angel." He laughed hugging me tightly. "I promise you things will make more sense soon" staying like that for a little while felt great. Opening up to him like that felt great. "I think it's time to go to sleep" he kissed the top of my head again and I laid next to him again. "I'm sorry for the sudden outburst" I whispered. "I'm glad it happened" he whispered. We talked a little more and not too long after we fell asleep.

☆☆☆

I woke up way earlier than Harrry did, but I didn't feel like ruining what seemed like his beauty sleep. We fell asleep around three and when I got out of my bed it was 10. I took a shower and did my make-up and hair downstairs, so I wouldn't wake him up. I didn't take too much time and when I got back upstairs to get my phone I was met by Harry who was drawing things on the schoolbooks that I left on my desk.

"What are you doing?" I stepped into the room and took the book from his hands. He grabbed it from me and closed it. "You'll see some day." He replied his voice cracking a bit. His voice was always raspy and deep when he just woke up but he sounded a little sick. "Are y'alright?" I asked a bit concerned. "Yeah why?" He frowned. "You sound a little sick." I replied walking towards him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I'm fine thankyou" I stayed in his arms for a little longer enjoying the feeling of his bare skin and then I pulled back.

"Who's home?" He pulled me back but not as close as the first time "just us." I smiled up at him. "Nice." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll make us breakfast if you take a shower you smell." He chuckled and I left the room and walked into the kitchen to make us breakfast. I had been craving waffles so that's what I wanted to make. While making them I was also texting Jade about Liam's party.

Jadeee:
Are you and Harry still up for the party?

Jadeee:
If you won't go I won't either

Me:
Don't worry I think we're still going

Me:
I'll have to ask Harry tho but he's not with me rn

Jadeee:
ALSO

Jadeee:
Do you remember Ellie??

Me:
How am I supposed to forget Ellie

Ellie was a girl that was a year older than me and Jade. We knew her from concerts and festivals. Jade and I used to have at least two concerts a month but it had been a while since our last one. We met Ellie when we were 14 and she was 15, I always had a big crush on her but it was never a big deal since we only saw each other before and some times after concerts. She was my first real girl crush. But we were never more than friends and I was just fine with that since I didn't even know that much about her and she didn't really live nearby.

Jadeee:
Do you still follow her ig?

Me:
I think so yeah

Jadeee:
Go look at her story

I did as she said and looked her up on Instagram. The first thing I noticed was the glow up she had. The new piercings and black hair just made sense. I clicked on her story and saw that she was in our local park with some friend of her I didn't recognize.

I remembered the times she told me and Jade she was jealous of where we lived because of all the local libraries, coffee shops and big parks.

Me:
How long do you think she's staying?

Jadeee:
I have no idea but I've missed that bitch

Me:
Same

Jadeee:
We should meet up with her

Me:
YES

Jadeee:
I'll text her later

And then Harry walked in with wet hair and finally some clothes. "Smells good" he walks towards the table and sits down infront of his plate. "You do too now." I sat down infront of him and noticed that his nose was red and his eyes were a bit puffed. I knew asking about it would make him uncomfortable or annoyed so I didn't mention it although I was kind of worried.

"What are today's plans?" He started a conversation when he noticed my stare. "Liam's party ofcourse if you still want to go." I said in a questioning tone. "Sure." He replied but he was a bit quiet. "There's an old friend of mine in town we might meet up later today or tomorrow I don't know would you like to join?" I noticed he hadn't looked up since he started the conversation and wasn't really eating either. "No you go it's fine" he replied and there it was again. That guilty but also annoyed feeling. Why was he acting like this again? I decided to not read too much into it and continued the conversation.

After we were both done I cleaned up the plates and cups. Harry left a little while after he said he and zayn were hanging out. He didn't ask me to join like he usually would which made me overthink things.

I called Jade and asked if she could come over so I wouldn't feel like shit all day and she did. It was now around 12 and my door bell rang revealing Jade.

"Is everything alright?" Was the first thing she asked before even stepping into the house. I just nodded and gave her a smile. We went upstairs and sat in my bed.

"I texted Ellie and the first thing she asked was 'how is soph' 'is soph coming as well' 'what is soph doing' which I decided not to take too personal" I chuckled at her face expressions. "So what's the plan?" "We're meeting her in an hour at a coffee shop she picked out, also she's staying here for a little while." I smiled at the thought of her already having a favorite spot after i don't know one day here?

"Where is Harry tho?" Jade sat up playing with one of my pillows. "What do you mean? He's with zayn right? Harry told me they were gonna play football with some friends." I was hoping Harry hadn't lied to me and she just didn't know they were hanging out for whatever reason. "Zayn is sick in bed at home. The man can't even talk that's why I had to make sure you were still going to Liams party." I felt the same sinking feeling in my stomach that I had felt a hundred times because of this boy. At this point I didn't feel sad or mad just dissapointed. In me for believing that things were really different now and that he'd change for me and in him for treating me like this again. "Oh." Was all I was able to get out. I felt kind of numb because of that but I didn't want to feel like this because of a boy.

"How are things going between the two of you?" I sat up as well now, playing with the other end of the pillow she was playing with. "I honestly don't know Jade. I don't know what to think, what to expect, what to feel he's just so complicated. It all started with the stupid dms and now he's all I think about. And not in a romantic way particularly. I feel like I'm worried all of the time but for what? He doesn't seem to care about me so why should I care about him?" Jade nodded and was silent for a second.

"I actually do think he cares. He's just afraid. Zayn told me that Harry likes to talk about you a lot. He described you as his favorite person. He said you were the first person to make him feel like he's worth something. But he also said that he's afraid of messing things up or you growing tired of him and him feeling as shitty as he always does again. And you're right, he is complicated. But don't give up on him because he's already giving up on himself and who else will believe in him if you won't? I'm not saying you should run after him and let him treat you the way he wants to, but I'm saying that you should give him the space and times he wants and needs. He'll come to you when he realizes how much he misses you. He always does doesn't he?"

I didn't know I was his favorite person. He told me many times how much he appreciates me caring about him but this was different.

"You're right and I hate you" I said leaning in and hugging her. She kissed my cheek and I realized that because of all the time I had spent with Harry and all the time she had spent with Zayn, we didn't have many moments like this anymore. "I miss you too you know? We should hang out more. Just you and me no dicks." She laughed and agreed."We should get ready now."

☆☆☆

Short one but that's because there will be a lot of drama in the next one so let's save that for one chapter:)

Hope you enjoyed!!

Please vote x