9. movie

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLS

"Sophia" I heard my mom yelling my name from upstairs. "Yeah?" I asked her, as I heard her coming down. "I'm staying home tonight so maybe we could watch a movie together or something? We haven't spent much time together for a while and I miss it" she said.

It was 4.20 and harry was coming over at 6.00 so I could tutor him again. That usually took about 2 hours so a movie should work.

"Sure" I said with a smile. I missed spending time with her as well. She was either on business trips or I was busy with school.

"Do you want to go to the movie theater or just watch a movie at home?" Louis asked as he walked into the kitchen. "And who asked you to join?" I said sarcastically. "Fuck off" he answered.

"We can go to the theaters if you want to that'll be fun." Mom said.

"Sure, but harry is coming over at 6 for tutoring so we have to look for a movie that plays after 8 or something." I told them.

"Does he really need 2 hours to understand something that he'd already has seen before?" My mom asked with pity. "Poor guy, I'm really happy you're so kind to help him soph." My mom said smiling.

"Mom, stop it she's not that kind, harry is basically the hottest and most popular person in our school even tho he's quiet and depressed that's why she's helping him." Louis said.

"That is not true at all!" I exclaimed. "Harry actually hates me and I kind if hate him as well, the only reason I'm helping him is because mr.brown asked me to and I would be a bad person if I wouldn't help him." I said.

"Sure" Louis said rolling his eyes.

"Wait a minute." Mom said. "Harry" she said but in a questioning way. "Isn't he the guy from the 'Romano' texts?" She asked. "Excuse me what did I miss now?" Louis said.

"It's a long story, nothing important." I said to them.

"I'd actually like to meet him Sophia, I mean he's spending 3 or 4 days of the 7 in my house so I'd like to know what he is like." Mom said.

"Oh my god mom he's not that social and let him be don't make such a big deal out of this he'd hate to meet even more Romano's I think."

"Oh but why does he hate you soph?" Mom asked. "I don't know, maybe he doesn't like that I care about him if that makes sense?"
I said thinking about the first time I tutored him and how his personality changed the moment I asked him if he was okay.

"Honey you don't know his home situation, so don't get too comfortable. Maybe he doesn't hate you and doesn't want to act like that but just doesn't know how else to act." Mom said. That made sense. Maybe he wasn't so loved at home and maybe he wasn't used to being cared about. I never really thought of that until that exact moment.

The next hour went by pretty quickly so it was time for tutoring. I didn't like to call it that it sounded so serious. I cleaned up the mess I made in my room and waited for the bell to ring.

After a while it was already twenty past six and he still hadn't arrived. What if something had happened? What if he got into an accident? Maybe I should text him. Maybe I should call him. But what if nothing is wrong and he's just a little late? I had so many thoughts to I just texted him.

Me:
Are you okay?

I sent the text and waited desperately for a reply.

Harry:
omw

He clearly didn't feel like talking to me once again. Oh no what if I was doing it again? Making him uncomfortable by asking if he was okay? I shouldn't have done that.