6. distraction

PLEASE VOTE MEANS ALOT XX

A few hours later we were still dancing in that same club. And I kind of forgot about the whole harry and nickolas stuff, which was kind of the reason that we came here. We were having a lot of fun, a little too much fun actually Lou and Nora were so drunk that I decided I wasn't going to drink too much so we could've all gotten home in 1 piece.

One of my favorite songs to dance to started playing, and I had a blast. I was just dancing with random fun people that were either drunk or in a good mood. But we love both don't we?

After three more songs and a drink I was pretty exhausted so I decided I would go and sit down in the booth Louis basically claimed, but then I saw Nora and Lou having a make out session so I decided I should find another one.

All the booths were claimed by groups of people. But there was one booth with just one guy, his back faced to the club. He was smoking a cigarette and just staring at the wall infront of him. I decided to go and join him and maybe make a new friend.

Which was a dumb decision ofcourse.

I arrived at the booth and the strong smell of weed hit my nose, I didn't expect that. I should've, I mean it was a Saturday night in a club full of drunk and horny people. I tapped his shoulder and when he turned around I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hi sweetheart"

It was him Nick.

I just stood there for a second, quite in shock. The reason I came to this club, was just sitting here staring at me.

"Did you lose that pretty tongue of yours?" He asked with a deep voice and a chuckle.

I turned around as fast as I could and wanted to run but I bumped into a strong chest.

"Watch whe- Sophia?" I heard a British accent. I looked up and again couldn't believe my eyes. Harry. What the fuck was going on?

"I see you've met harry, what is it with you and older guys baby?" I hear nickolas saying and I could hear the smirk.

"Wait baby? Did you guys like used to fuck?" Harry asked. "Yeah kind of" nick said winking at me. I gave harry one last look and just walked away to the bathroom.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

Later that night when we were home, Nora and Louis were asleep already. I took a shower and changed my room at least 3 times and made some drawings just to distract myself but it didn't work.

Why did I have to meet him there and especially tonight? And the fact that he's a friend of harry made it even worse. Why is he here? He moved out of town some years ago.

How did someone I cared about so much and someone that used to make me so happy and felt like my safe place, turn Into a nightmare?

Me:
What are you doing here why are you back and for how long are you staying here? Did you come here to visit harry?

Nick:
Oh so now you do want to talk to me?

Nick:
Running away from me like that wasn't very polite of you was it?

Me:
I don't have time for this nickolas just answer my fucking questions

Nick:
I like when you get mad

Me:
When are you leaving?

Nick:
Not

What? Did he move here again? No he couldn't have.