15. james

y'all better click on that star or I'll find you

It had been two days since the last time me and harry spoke, which also happened to be the day he was here. We hadn't texted each other afterwards which usually scared the shit out of me, but that time it felt casual.

Not was it just two days after me and harry spoke but it was also two days away from Gabrielle's birthday which meant that my package had arrived. Not at my house since Gabrielle probably would've seen it but at Jade's. So I spent the day at hers.

We were sitting on Jade's bed talking about her amazing love life when all of a sudden I got a phone call. I picked up the phone and when I realized I didn't look at the ID I put the phone on speaker because I was scared.

"Holaaaa how are we doing?" I heard a male voice and I immediately recognized it.

"James!" Me and Jade yelled at the same time.

"Omg you're together great just what I needed!"

James was a boy that me and Jade met on a family trip to Hollywood once when we were like 13 or so. We met him at a  cute coffeeshop. We just started talking and it was so cozy so we kept in touch. But we hadn't talked in like a year or so when he called.

"Okay so I've got two weeks off and I decided that I wanted to go back to England for a week or so and maybe could go out tonight that would be fun right?"

James barely had a day off since he was in the fashion industry. He started auditioning for agencies when he was fourteen and now he was twenty one so he was quite a professional.

"We would freaking love to are you kidding me?" Jade excitedly replied and I felt excited too.

***

We met james at Jade's house and before we left and got ready we first had a two hour long chat about how his life was going and about how he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with his cousin.

He always experienced so much in his life I was jealous. Even of the bad things.

The ride to the club wasn't too long and when Jade started talking about her relationship with zayn James insisted on calling him to ask if he wanted to join. Surprisingly he did and him and james got along pretty well pretty fast.

Jade told me that she was the one that was going to drive us home that night so I could drink as much as I wanted to because she felt bad that I always had to be the sober one.

And to be honest I was really grateful for that since I really felt like getting drunk.

When I went to the bar to get some more drinks a random fifteen year old guy that probably wasn't even allowed to be in there came up to me and tried to flirt and luckily James walked up to us and placed his hand around my waist and pulled me really close to him so the boy would leave.

"Thankyou" I said laughing at the situation "you're welcome as long as you give me that drink" he said pointing at the drink I got for him.

I knew he wasn't being serious and there were never romantic feelings between me and him and we both knew it so we could laugh about it. I loved that I could have a bond with a guy without having to worry if I had romantic feelings for him or if he had them for me.