The Kiss After Midnight

I managed to compose myself in the bathroom before rejoining the others.

I got myself a drink, and watched Nathan with a few of the guys. I tried to eye her, but she wasn't to be seen.

"Here's to our success as a group!" One of the girls cheer and they raise their glasses. I join in and quickly down my drink in one.

"I'm so glad it's Friday and we can get totally out of it!"

"Yeah we deserve it.."

As the group carry on talking, and drinking.. a lot. I go and take 5 minutes to myself outside.. fresh air and a little bit of silence.

My heads pounding, so being alone is welcoming.

Although that is cut short when two arms hug me from behind..I feel his head rest on my shoulder.

"Hey.." he whispers low in my ear.. "What you doing out here all by yourself?"

"Just needed some air.." I turn in his, and he's walking up back so we're out of sight at the side of the building. His hands rest on my waist as i feel my back hit the concrete wall.

"Sorry to spoilt that for you.." a soft kiss is placed on my neck.

"You haven't.." I promise him.

"Good.. because.. I really.. really just need to kiss you.." My lips form into a smile as I bite my bottom lip.. his head moving in sync with mine to connect our lips.

"Oh Baby.." Nathan moans as we part for air. His hands squeezing my waist. His body pressing up against mine.

"I've missed you Nathan.. I know I've said that already but.. I really have.."

"I know.. and I've missed you too.. I really am sorry for tonight.. I didn't know they had this planned.. but hey! We have the weekend to ourselves yeah?"

I smirk and pull him in by his t shirt for another kiss.. slipping my tongue in, my arms wrapping around his neck, I lift one leg around him, and he holds it up, his hand under my thigh. I can feel his tight bugle pressing against me. If we could, we would.

"Let's.." he tries to break the kiss.. "go back.." and again.. but I keep going back for more.. "Inside.."

I try and keep him close to me, planting little soft kisses on his neck..

"Babe.. please.." he moans in my ear.. I smirk against his skin knowing he's all worked up.

"Come on Mr Gardner.. let's go back inside.."

"Fuck.. you're so hot.." his hand gives my ass a quick squeeze before we go inside to join the rest of the group.

Nathan makes sure he's sat beside me this time. I try to hide the smile that's formed on my lips when I feel his hand squeezing my thigh under the table.

I can feel my body heat up, the further his hand moves up thigh.

But that's soon turning to anger when I see her making her way back over to us. Of course she makes room to sit by Nathan. I don't miss the way he smiles at her.

At this point, this is more than jealousy.

I sit back and watch as she flirts with him. I hold my glass tightly as I try to ignore it. He's either so blind to it, or he enjoys it and at this point I'm not sure.

She knows exactly how to get his attention, talk about school. I can hear her high pitched giggle at whatever he tells her, that I know wasn't funny. She's playing with a strand of her hair.

I'm not totally sure what to do at this point, but I need to get his attention away from her..

Going for the only thing I can think of, I place my hand on his thigh under the table..just like he was doing to me. His breath is caught in his throat, I smirk as he gulps. He looks over to me, and shoots me a playful glare.