Soulmate

"You good?" Nathan asks looking over to me. after he realised I was being quiet for a little too long.

"Couldn't be better.." I whisper out, smirking at him, he bites his lip, knowing he was successful in tiring me out.

"Oh good.. thought I'd hurt you or something with how quiet you went.."

"Definitely not Sir.. you were more than amazing Mr Gardner.."

When his name leaves my mouth, he rolls over to face me, using his hand to rest his head up as he slowly trails his fingertip up my bare skin.. I watch him with every slow trace, from my hand up to my shoulder. It makes me shiver. He stops when he reaches my hip, and rests his hand on my waist..

"What?" He narrows his eyes at me..

"Nothing.." I smile at him nicely at him.

"Tell me.." his hands slowly moves across my waist, making me squirm a little.

"It was nothing.."

"Oh so it is something? I don't want you to lie to me now sweetie.." he starts attacking my sides and I let out the biggest, girly scream I've ever possibly done. He knows I hate this!

"Stop! Oh my god.." I cry out.

"Stop what?"

"You know what!!" He tickles my sides and I squirm in his embrace.

"Say.. please stop Mr Gardner.. and I will.." he demands but I'm too far gone in laughing my ass off that I can't form the sentence.

"Please.." I try.

"I can't quite hear you sweetheart.."

"Oh god please stop!"

"Who?"

"Mr... Gardner! Please!!" His strong grip keeps me from squirming as much as I want to, I dramatically try kicking my legs in the air, but he just sits on top of me, stopping the attack on my waist, and he raises my arms above my head, a tight grip on my wrists as he hovers above me.

"Get off me you lump!"

"Oh sweetie.. you weren't saying that 10 minutes ago.. I thought you liked this position?"

"Oh my god.. you're annoying me.." I laugh and he takes me into a passionate, sloppy kiss.. his mouth moving in sync with mine.

Although it's annoying, I love this side of him. The side of Mr Gardner, that no one else gets to see or understand. The one that makes me laugh. The one that acts like a child.. he's such a loveable goofball. 

"Ready for some dinner?" He pulls away from our kiss, but he keeps his eyes on my lips, not lifting them to meet mine.

"Thought we could get a Chinese or something? Takeout?"

"Sounds good.." he shifts off me, and sits on the bed.

"I'll go order something, and you can stay here or join me downstairs.. whatever you want to do.."

"Can we.. uh.. watch a movie? In.. in.. here?" I ask, a little embarrassed about it..I don't know why but still feels new to me.. and I'm afraid of rushing things.

"Of course baby.. you choose one, and I'll go pick up the food.."

"Don't forget your pants.." I chuckle as he puts on a t shirt..

"This.." he wiggles his ass as he takes a pair of jogging pants out of his closet.. "is for your eyes only.." he pulls them on and comes back over to the bed, giving me a kiss before he goes.