My Heart In a Locket

"I'm so in love with you it hurts.." Nathan's hand rests on my cheek, before tucking a loose hair behind my ear. A simple move like that is sure to make me blush and he knows it. He knows exactly how to get me like that and it works, every single time.

"Kiss me.." I beg as he leans closer.. teasing almost. He glances down at my lips, with a smirk on his own. His hands move their way down to my waist and he picks me up, and on instinct I wrap my legs around him, as he carries me to the bedroom of the cabin.

"I'm going to do more than that.." he whispers back to me.

Nothing more is said just the gasps, and moans from the both of us as he lays me down, his body hovers over my own. His lips connecting with mine, the way he moves, the way he makes me feel. He takes his time with everything, slow and loving. It's torture. With every touch, and every kiss, my head is completely lost somewhere within the clouds.

And if I thought he couldn't get anymore romantic on this little break away.. I was wrong..so totally wrong.

"You know this place is pretty beautiful.." We're now taking a walk through the forest.
There's a pathway, so it's clear, it's a popular walk for people staying in the cabins. It's nice, to be able to walk with him, hand in hand. His fingers intertwined with mine.

"It is..so calming.. peaceful..almost makes me not wanna go back home.."

He lets out a nervous laugh, which makes me a little confused. The pathway leads up to a small bridge, which Nathan brings us to a stop. Looking over there's a small stream flowing beneath us.

"Ok.. This.. may come over as a little cheesy..but.." His hand leaves mine, running through his hair before going through his jacket.. looking for something..

"I wanted to.. um.. have something to show our love for.. but when I asked about it, they wouldn't me ruin their nature.. so.. I had to improvise.." eventually he pulls out a small box.. and takes my hand to place it in..

"This is.. something I want you have as a symbol.. of how much I love you.." when he opens it, it reveals a silver heart necklace locket.. and it's stunning.

Engraved on the front of it, is our initials.

'K & N'

Simple, but it's beautiful.

"I wanted to carve that into a tree but.. they told I'm not allowed.. so I got it carved into the heart instead.. and inside.." he takes the necklace gently out the box and opens the heart, to reveal a photo he took of the two of us..

Wow. I'm pretty lost for words.

"Nathan I.."

"I know it's cheesy, but I figured I haven't bought you anywhere near enough as I should..So I wanted this to be the first meaningful thing.. and you can wear it every day, and you'll know.. you'll always have my heart.."

He takes a step behind me, so I move my hair out of the way so he can fasten it around my neck.. it falls perfectly into place. I love it and I want to cry again. Happy tears though, I swear.

"Nathan it's beautiful, i love it, and I love you.. so much...thank you.." I turn to face him again and I glance down to his lips, before connecting mine to his. A simple thankful kiss, his hands drop down to my waist and gives a little squeeze. He holds me close to him, I glance down to the necklace in between us. It's perfect.

"As long as you have that with you, you'll always have a piece of me.. so if we're ever apart.. I'll be there.."

"I'll never take it off.." I lift my head back up to him, our eyes meet, and there's a new sparkle to them. Something I've never seen before, something new. I smile and he connects out lips again, before taking my hand again, leading me back to the cabins.