•Part six

Introducing..

Adelaide Kane as Astoria Greengrass

You and Astoria talked for a while whilst both of you were getting checked out by two different nurses in the hospital wing

You and Astoria talked for a while whilst both of you were getting checked out by two different nurses in the hospital wing. She found out that she damaged something in her knee during the fight, so she was now using crutches, and you found out your arm only had bad bruising and would be swollen for a little while.

The two of you headed back to the Slytherin dungeons together and you decided to invite her back to your dorm where Miranda and Noah were waiting for you. She accepted your offer and the two of you walked up to your dorm room.

"Look who I found." You sang as you swung your dorm door open, revealing you and Astoria.

"Tori?" Noah asked, confused about why she was here.

"Fuck, what happened to your leg?" Miranda said, not even greeting her.

"I got pulled into the fight after the match, long story short, I damaged the bone in my knee and now need crutches for a while." Astoria told Miranda and Noah.

"You okay?" Noah asked and helped her over to sit on your bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a few scratches, really." She laughed a little bit.

"Scratches? Your on crutches and now have damaged bones." You said and sat down on Miranda's bed, facing Noah and Astoria.

"How's you arm?" Miranda asked.

"It's alright, just a bit of bruising and it's going to be swollen for a bit." You said then shrugged your shoulders. "Definitely not as bad as Tori's knee."

"True." Miranda said and looked at Astoria. "No offence, but why are you here?"

"Kendra invited me back. We were in beds next to each other in the hospital wing, so we were talking the whole time and I had no plans, so why not?" She shrugged her shoulders. "It'll be nice to be friends and to hang out again, just like old times."

"I miss the old times, back when things were simple." You sighed and laid back on your bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Fucking hell, your eyes are so red. You been doing drugs again, Kendra?" Miranda looked into your eyes.

"Again? Since when do you do drugs?" Tori asked you. "A few years ago, you were so anti-drugs."

"I'm not doing drugs and I never have." You lied. "The nurse just gave me a little too many pain killers and medicine."

"Makes sense, they've done that to me before."
Noah said and laid back on your bed.

•••

The four of you stayed in yours and Miranda's dorm for a while just catching up with Astoria. There was a knock at the door so you got up to answer it, only to see your brother holding Fred Weasley by the shirt.

You immediately walked out of the dorm and shut the door behind you to talk to them both in private. Prince looked angry and Fred looked kind of confused.

"Kendra, do you want to explain to me why this little weasel is saying you done coke with him after the match?" Prince asked and let go of Fred's t-shirt.

"We didn't, I know know what he's talking about." You told your older brother.

"You have got to be kidding me, look at your fucking eyes, Kendra!" Prince chuckled. "You cannot tell me you haven't been doing drugs."

"I haven't!" You raised your voice. "I was in the hospital wing and the nurse gave me too many pain killers at once, why would I do drugs after everything they have done to our family?"

"Maybe I should go." Fred said quietly.

"Stay." Prince ordered and looked at him. "Did my sister do drugs with you?"

Fred looked at you then to Prince, looking back and forth to the two of you. You shook your head slightly but enough for Fred to see.

"No." Fred said and gulped at the angry look in Prince's eyes.

"Then why the fuck are you going around making all these lies about my little sister?" Prince looked Fred in the eye.

"I-I didn't mean to." Fred stuttered when he was Prince's hands form into fists. "I'm sorry."

"Get lost, weasel." Prince said and Fred walked away. "If you hear anyone saying you've been doing coke with stupid blood-traitors, or anyone, let me know straight away."

"I will, I promise. You know, you don't have to do that." You told your older brother. "Even if I did do coke with him, which I didn't, I can sort it out myself."

"I know you can, but your my little sister and it's my job to look out for you, no matter what happens or even if we've been fighting." Prince said. "Now go back to your friends, also tell Tori I said hey."

"I will, thanks." You smiled at him and then walked back into your dorm, shutting the door.

"What was that all about and what was a Gryffindor doing in here?" Miranda asked as you sat down next to her again.

"Who cares? Guess what we just thought of!" Astoria exclaimed.

"What?" You asked her.

"Halloween party in the great hall with everybody from our year and Prince's year." Astoria told you. "It's going to be amazing, we can all match costumes and drink, do drugs, smoke, all that kind of stuff."

"Sounds like a good plan. What day?" You asked any one of your three friends.

"I was thinking your birthday, the 31st." Tori said and you nodded your head.

"It can be kind of like my own birthday party then." You smiled.

"Yeah, it will be." Miranda said.

"But obviously we are going to celebrate your birthday separately before the party started officially, you know." Noah said you nodded again.

"I'm fine with just the party, we don't need to celebrate my birthday this year." You told them. "Plus, it's not even an important one this year."

"Yeah it is, it's your seventeenth. Plus, all birthday's are special." Tori said.

"I guess." You said.

Word Count : 1012