•Part twenty one

Introducing..

Antonia Gentry as Chelsea Painter

You went to your own dorm after having steamy shower sex with Fred to get ready for the Halloween party

You went to your own dorm after having steamy shower sex with Fred to get ready for the Halloween party. Everybody had to dress up in their own costume and it can either be as silly or as slutty as they want it to be.

Obviously, you were choosing with a slutty police officer costume and if anybody tried anything, Fred would be there. You knew he could fight because you once saw him beating somebody up last year.

Once you had gotten changed, done your hair and makeup and was now ready, Miranda came out of the bathroom in her costume.

"How do I look?" Miranda asked, leaning on the bathroom door frame.

She was wearing black devil horns, had her makeup done to make her look like a devil and was wearing a very short pair of tight shorts with a black corset, fishnet tights and high heels to finish the look. You had never seen her wear such a revealing thing in her life.

"You look good." Astoria said and winked at her, Miranda blocking her a kiss. "We're all having stars near our eyes, come here."

Miranda walked over to Astoria's bed and collapsed in her lap, letting Astoria stamp some stars near her eyes just like you and Astoria had already done.

Astoria's costume was pretty creative, she was going as Magic Mike. There used to be an ongoing joke that Noah looked a lot like him, but nobody had bought it up since a year and a half ago. She was in blue jogging bottoms, a white hat shirt and had a red cap on backwards.

You were also completely ready for the party to start. You were wearing a very tight shirt sleeve shirt that showed off a lot of your breasts, along with a tight pair of shorts that showed off your butt. You weren't wearing any sort of sights so you could show of your freshly shaved and tanned legs.

You had a small police hat on your head along with a belt around your waist that had a pair of handcuffs dangling down from the belt. You paired your outfit with some black boots and you were now complete and ready to go.

Noah and his girlfriend were meeting you three girls at the entrance to the Great Hall. He told you three how he's so excited for you all to finally meet his new girlfriend and to also see their costume, it was a couple costume.

Fred also said he would meet you and your friends at the entrance, along with Lee and George.

You, Miranda and Astoria soon made your way down to the Great Hall once all three of you were ready for the party to start. Astoria had gone to her school dealer earlier and scored everybody some drugs, but you declined them.

You didn't really want to decline them, but you didn't want anybody to know you've done drugs before and know how to. Also, Prince was going to be at the party and you didn't want him seeing you do drugs, he would probably get mad at you.

"There they are!" Noah exclaimed once you three turned around the corner, revealing your costumes.

Noah and his girlfriend were dressed up as a doctor and a nurse. He was wearing scrubs with fake blood splattered all over his clothes and scrub hat, he also had a stethoscope around his neck.

His girlfriend was wearing a short, white one piece that also had splatters of blood everywhere and had a small first aid plus in the centre of her outfit. She was wearing white fishnet tights to match the rest of her outfit and had a fake knife that was covered in fake blood in her hand.

George and Lee were wearing matching costumes too. George was wearing a Buzz Lightyear costume and Lee was dressed up as Woody, both from Toy Story.

Your eyes the landed on Fred, he was wearing an orange jumpsuit with the buttons undone, reading his abs. He was also holding a red lip stick and had handcuffs on one of his wrists.

Fred's eyes immediately roamed your body, smiling at your costume that matches his.

"Red lipstick, huh? Who's that for?" You asked and walking up to Fred, his eyes still glued on your body.

"I was thinking you could make you territory." He said. "I took it from Ginny." 

"Ginny has good taste." You said and took the lipstick out of his hands. "We'll use this later."

You put the lipstick in your bra and watched as he stretched his tongue on the inside of his mouth, watching you as your eyes roamed his toned chest.

"That police costume really makes you look good." Fred said, his eyes looking down at your breasts.

Everybody quickly caught up before heading into the Great Hall, the party had already started. Lots of fifth, sixth and seventh years were dancing around, drinking and smoking.

Where Dumbledore usually gives his speeches, there was now a music station where very loud music was being played.

In almost every corner and edge of the room, there were tables full of all kinds of food and drink. Alcohol beverage, fizzy drinks, juice.

"Come and dance with me!" Fred shouted over the crowd and you nodded your head.

You grabbed ahold of his hand and he dragged you onto the dance floor, twirling you around to the beat of the song that was playing. He spun you around so you weren't facing him and your back was pressed against his body.

Fred's hands moved up and down your body whilst your body was grinding against his. He grabbed your hand and spun you around, now facing him directly and your body touching his.

His hand let go of yours and his hands then snaked around your waist, the two of you still moving and dancing to the music. He pulled your shorts down subtly as his hands continued to roam your body.

"Want a drink?" He whispered-shouted in your ear.

"Yes, please." You whisper-shouted back to him.

Word Count : 1031