•Part twenty four

You woke up the next morning on the floor of Fred's dorm room, only George awake in the room. He was also laying on the floor, right next to his bed, but Fred and Lee were in beds. Lee was in Fred's bed and Fred was in Lee's bed, but at least they were both in a bed.

George and you talked for a while until the other two boys woke up and joined in on the random conversation you were having. You had a terrible headache from all of the alcohol you drank and drugs you done, so Fred got you some tablets for it.

Once everybody was ready and alright to leave the dorm, the four of you want to the Great Hall for some breakfast. As you opened the boys' dorm door, you saw Miranda laying on the floor. She wasn't awake and was fast asleep no matter how hard you tried to wake her, so George and Lee carried her into the dorm and placed her on a bed so she could sleep properly.

The four of you continued to walk to the Great Hall as you were all starving. When you got there, you sat down at the Gryffindor table and got quite a few weird looks sent your way, but you didn't care.

Fred had his arm around you for almost the entire time, that was until his arm got shoved off of you and your own arm got grabbed. You got damaged out of your seat and all the way out of the Great Hall by your older brother.

Prince dropped your arm when you were out of the hall, you backing into the wall whilst he was standing right in front of you.

"Do you remember the day I came to your dorm with that weasel because he was spreading rumours that you were doing coke with him?" Prince asked you, crossing his arms and looking at you.

"Yeah, I do." You nodded your head and also crossed your arms.

"You lied to me. You said you never did and that Weasley was lying." He said. "That was a lie."

"Why would I lie about that?" You asked and proceeded to lie again. "I never done coke with him that day, or ever."

"If you've never done coke, then why did I see you with a bag of cocaine last night?" He asked. "Not to mention your eyes were bright red for the entire night."

You didn't say anything, you didn't realise he would be able to see any of that yesterday.

"So what, you are just silent now because I caught you on your lies?" He questioned you. "I'm not here to get mad at you, Kendra. But I will be mad if you don't stop doing cocaine, you will end up like our parents."

"Don't do that, don't you dare do that." You looked directly into his eyes. "Do not say that I will end up like mum and dad because we both know that I am not that fucked up, Prince."

"Kendra, this is serious." Prince told you. "I'm sure you don't want to become a junkie who doesn't care about anything, so stop doing drugs!"

"You don't even know if I've done drugs more than once." You reminded him. "You know almost nothing about my entire life because you are always high."

"Don't turn this around on me." He said.

"Why not? I'm not the one who reeks of weed and has red eyes, exactly like last night." You told him.

The two of you continued to bicker and argue on the outside of the Great Hall, nobody had heard you or bothered either one of you. None of your friends or Fred had come out to check on you.

You were still arguing with Prince when he said something that he knew would make you feel both mad and upset.

"Go slit your wrists like you always do! It's what you do best."

You were frozen in shock, you couldn't believe that your own brother said that to you and he couldn't believe it either. Prince's hand slowly came up to his open jaw, he was also in shock.

"Fuck you, Prince." You said and walked away, still in shock, all the way to the dungeons.

•••

You were sat on your bed thinking about what Prince said to you. His words were playing over and over again in your head, it was all you could think about.

What you didn't understand was how he could say that to his own sister. After everything you have been through, including being in the hospital, he still said that to you. You really couldn't believe it, you didn't want to believe that he told you to do that.

You were still on your bed when you heard a knock at the door, so you got up and opened it for the person on the other side. It was Fred and you smiled at the sight of him standing there.

"Hey, what happened? You completely disappeared at breakfast earlier?" Fred asked you as you stepped aside to let him in.

"Prince reminded me that I had to write a letter to my mum." You lied, it was the first lie that popped into your head.

"Oh, okay. Can I stay with you for a bit? I'm bored down there, I'm all alone." Fred said and held your hands.

"You aren't alone, though, you have George and Lee." You looked at him, into his eyes.

"Why would I stay with them two idiots when I can be in your dorm, alone, with you?" He looked back into your eyes, a smirk on his face. "I want you, Kendra."

"Oh, you want me, huh?" You licked your lips.

"Mhm, I want you so bad." He said and let go of your hands, his hands gripping your waist.

"Prove it." You told him and a huge smirk appeared on his face.

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, his mouth smashing into yours as he pinned you to the wall.

Word Count : 1024