•Part nine

TW : self harm scars and cuts

Fred and you spent a while talking, drinking
and doing more cocaine together. You two talked about a lot of different stuff, stuff that nobody else knew about the both of you.

You found out a lot of things you never would have guessed about Fred. He isn't such a badass, ladies man that you thought he was, he actually gets really nervous when trying to talk to or even pick up a girl, but he felt different about you. He felt like he could talk to you or tell you anything.

The two of you guys dragged back to the top of the tower by George and Astoria to play truth or dare. Everybody say around in a circle and started to play truth or dare, but with a twist.

If you don't want to do your dare or answer your truth, you would have to do a shot of the strongest vodka there was at the party. Almost everybody was started to get tipsy or really drunk, you had already had two shots and felt pretty tipsy. There was also the strongest truth potion when someone was doing a truth.

If you didn't take a shot of vodka or of the truth potion, you would have to sit out for a few rounds of truth or dare.

"Kendra, truth or dare?" Noah asked you.

"Dare." You answered.

"I dare you to.. kiss the hottest person in the room." Noah said with a small smirk.

You looked around at everybody in the room, most people still being sat in the circle. Your eyes then dropped on somebody, so you got on your knees and leaned over to them.

"Woah, you can't do that. You can't kiss her, she's a girl!" A random boy said.

"Says who?" You asked and he didn't say anything.

Your lips locked with Astoria's and her hand cupped half of your face, pulling your face closer to hers. Your lips moved around with yours, making the kiss a lot more passionate.

You then pulled away from her lips and she placed a small kiss on your lips again. You sat back down properly and looked at Astoria, her face was now bright red. You had never kissed a girl before, not many boys either, and you kind of liked it.

"Is it my turn to ask someone?" You asked and noticed a few people nodding. "Fred."

He looked right into your eyes, his and your eyes red.

"I'll do dare." He said without you having to ask.

"I dare you to go into that broom closet and play seven minutes in heaven with a person of your choice." You told him and pointed at a broom closet.

"I'm not doing that." He said.

"Drink up." You pushed an already paired vodka shot towards him and he shook his head.

"Fine, I'll do it." He said and looked around the room to get a good look at his options.

His eyes scattered the room but they just roamed back to you, looking into your eyes and nodding. He stood up and walked towards you, grabbing your hand and helping you stand up.

"Carry on playing, don't wait on us." He told everyone and winked.

"Oi, wait." George called out and got his wallet out of his pocket, throwing them a condom from inside his wallet. "Have fun."

George winked at you and Fred and watched as the two of you walked into the closet, closing the door and locking it using a spell. Fred and you sat down on the floor of the broom closet and talked for a minute.

He put the condom in his pocket, knowing you two wouldn't end up using it.

"Why did you do that? What if we need to use it?" You asked him.

"It won't fit me." He shrugged his shoulders. "Too small.

"Bullshit." You said then laughed.

You noticed before he put it in his pocket that it was a large condom, and he was now claiming that it wouldn't fit him. Thinking about it just made you laugh even more.

"I'm not lying, want some proof?" He smirked. "I'm joking, I wanted to have an actual human conversation."

"Conversation about what?" You asked him and sat up a little bit, leaning against the wall.

"Earlier when we were talking, I noticed something. I noticed you scratching your right arm and wincing because it must've hurt." He said and you nodded.

"Yeah, it did hurt because I hurt my in quidditch, remember?" You reminded him.

"I know. But you got hit on your left arm, not your right one." He told you. "I've also noticed that everybody else doesn't wear a long sleeve shirt underneath their quidditch uniform, but you do."

"I have reasons, Fred." You told him and gulped.

"You don't even know what I'm talking about." Fred said. "Can I look at your arm?"

You rolled up your left sleeve but he shook his head, pointing at your other arm. You shook your head, but he gave you an upsetting look and asked again. You gave in and rolled your right sleeve up and his face expression dropped.

"Kendra.." he grabbed your hand and looked closer at your arm. "Why?"

You didn't say nothing, you just looked down and felt absolutely humiliated.

Over the summer holiday, things were getting a lot worse at home. You and Prince were arguing every day, your parents were either nowhere to be seen or could be heard screaming at each other from the other side of the house. Things were starting to become too much for you and the only thing you could think of to calm yourself down, was making yourself bleed in certain ways.

It started from punching your walls and slapping your arm over and over again, to breaking pencil sharpeners and drawing the blades across your skin, across your wrist.

Doing that gave you a certain comfort that nothing else would or had given you, so you didn't stop and you hadn't stopped since school started again. It was actually getting worse now that school started again.

You had managed to hide it with hoodies and long sleeve shirts for as long as you could, but that was until showers starting stinging and making the cuts itchy.

And now, Fred knows.

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that if you are having these thoughts, everything will be okay. I love you

Word Count : 1087