•Part eight

You, Noah, Miranda and Astoria were walking up to the top of the Gryffindor tower, where the party was happening, and you saw a few Gryffindor's sat around the tower. You knew a few of them and had spoken to them sometimes, the rest you didn't know.

You, Miranda and Astoria were all wearing matching dresses but in different colours. The dresses were right and fit perfectly on your bodies with long sleeves. You were wearing an electric blue one, Astoria had a dark blue one and Miranda chose a baby pink dress.

The four of you sat down and everybody immediately went silent, confused as to why four Slytherin's were joining the Gryffindor party. Astoria and Angelina Johnson were giving each other dirty looks from across the room, she was the reason Astoria hurt her knee.

"Can I get you four a drink?" George Weasley asked the four of you.

"The nicest beer you have, thanks." Noah said and started talking to a Gryffindor girl.

"I'll come and help you, I know their favourite drinks." Miranda said and stood up, walking somewhere with George to get drinks.

You and Astoria were talking for a bit until two boys came wondering up to you and her. An arm got thrown over your shoulder, but you shoved it off of you.

"Hey, boys." Astoria looked at the two boys.

"Any of you lovely ladies want to go smoke with me?" Lee Jordan said and held up two joints in his hand, Astoria smiled.

"She doesn't smoke or do drugs, she's a good girl. As for me, I'll take two." Astoria said and grabbed one joint out of his hand, walking off somewhere with his arm around her shoulder.

Fred looked at you and sat down in Astoria's empty seat. He got something out of his pocket and held it up to your face, you shaking your head almost immediately.

"Not here." You whispered to him and he smirked, standing up and grabbing your good arm.

The two of you walked down the stairs of the tower and found an empty space to hang out in. He found a flat surface and poured some cocaine onto it, using a card to form lines. He got a money note out and rolled it up, putting it to his nose and snorting one of the lines.

Fred gave you the rolled up money and you snorted two lines, handing it back to him.

"So, you aren't close with your friends?" He said after lowering his head down to the flat surface with cocaine on it.

"I am, why?" You looked at him.

"They don't know that you are a massive crackhead, even I know that you are." He said.

"I'm not a massive crackhead, I've only done coke three times ." You told him and he looked at you, handing you the rolled up money.

"Three? Now I feel hurt, you've done coke without me before?" He placed a hand to his heart and acted like he was dying.

"Yeah, I have." You told him. "It was one time and I was going through something really bad, I scored some coke, so why wouldn't I take it?"

"Well, are you okay?" He asked you and the two of you looked at each other.

"Yeah. I'm fine now, it was a long time ago." You told him.

It wasn't a long time ago, it was the first week this year that school stopped at the start of summer break. Your father had just met his mistress and had taken her back to your house for the first time ever, your mother had fallen into a deep depression and was drunk every day, not just days where she wasn't working.

The first time you tried coke was when your family was falling apart right in front of your eyes and your brother was stoned for most of it. When Leah didn't understand anything and just thought your mother was tired, your father found a new friend and Prince was just sad and had been crying for a while.

"Are you sure you're okay, you just zoned out for a minute there right after I asked." Fred noticed.

"Yeah. It was just a really hard time for me, so no, I wasn't okay. I am now, though." You told him again.

"Well, since we are friends now, you can talk to me whenever you need to." He told you and snorted the last line on the flat surface.

"We're friends?" You asked and he nodded.

"I'd say we are, we do drugs together now, so I think that must mean we are friends." He said. "I know things about you that your own friends don't, it's as simple as that."

"Alright, friend." You said with a small smile. "Tell me more about yourself."

"I have six siblings, one sister and five brothers. There would be eight of us, but my mother unfortunately had a miscarriage." Fred said.

"I'm sorry." You said and rubbed his arm as a sign of comfort.

"It's okay, it was a while ago. I was a baby when it happened so I don't remember much." He said then coughed to change the subject. "My middle name is Gideon, after my mother's brother. He was a twin and his brother was called Fabian, that's George's middle name. They were murdered by death eaters at the end of the first war."

"I'm so sorry, that must have been hard on your family, especially your mother." You said and your hand moved down to his, squeezing his hand.

"It was." He said and didn't let go of your hand. "Tell me about your family."

"Let's see.. my mothers a drunk, my dads cheating on her, my brother is addicted to weed and my little sister is clueless." You told him. "And I think I might be using cocaine to push away the reality of my terrible family life."

"Understandable." He said. "There is other ways to handle things, cocaine is bad for you."

"I didn't hear you complaining when you just happily finished a bag of coke with me." You said and he jokingly rolled his eyes.

"Good point." He said. "Want me to go grab another bag and some drinks for us?"

"Of course." You said and he ran odd to get a bag and two drinks.

Word Count : 1064