•Part fourteen

"Wanna get out of here?" Fred asked with his hands on your hips. "I know a place where no one will be able to find us right now."

"I'd have to tell my friends first, but yes." You said and grabbed his hands, dropping them from your hips.

"Same, meet you back here in five." He said and walked into the Great Hall, you waiting a minute after him to walk in.

You walked over to your friends and talked to them for a few minutes, then told them that you were going somewhere with somebody random and you shouldn't be too long. You made sure to tell them not to worry if you were longer than expected.

Once you saw Fred leave the Great Hall, you said your final goodbyes before running after him. He was waiting for you with his back turned away from you, so you wrapped your arms around his muscular back.

He turned around to face you and his lips met yours, grabbing your hands as he pulled away. Fred led you to the Gryffindor tower, as he knew nobody would be there, and there was already blankets and pillows laid out for the two of you.

"How did you already do this?" You asked and watched as he sat down on the blankets.

"Even if Sirius Black wasn't here, I would have tried dragging you out here either way." Fred said. "I just wanted to be prepared."

"So are you expecting to get something from me tonight?" You said and sat in front of him.

"Only if you want to." His hands grabbed ahold of your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"I don't know, teasing you earlier was very fun." You shrugged.

"Maybe it's my turn to tease you then." He smirked as his lips collided with yours.

You smiled into the kiss and so did he, your hand finding his and locking with his fingers. He soon pulled away from your lips but kept his fingers crossed with yours.

"I've got a quidditch match tomorrow, come and cheer me on?" Fred looked directly into your eyes. "Please."

"What if somebody finds out though, what if they find out that we're more than friends?" You looked back into his eyes. "Slytherin's and Gryffindor's aren't meant to talk like we do."

"Who cares? I don't." He said. "I just want you to be there cheering me on, you can be my good luck charm."

He winked at you and you smiled at him, nodding your head and he smiled a lot. The two of you talked for a little while longer before you found your lips smashing into his again.

Things went by very quickly, it started with your lips moving at the same pace as his, to Fred digging into his trouser pocket to get a condom out.

•••

You were currently laying down wrapped up in blankets with your head resting in Fred's chest and your hand holding his. The two of you were starting into each other's eyes in silence, no words or sounds leaving either of your mouths.

His eyes looked very tired, like he was going to fall asleep at any moment, but he didn't. He did shut his eyes for a few seconds and so did you, but neither one of you fell asleep.

This happened many times, you and Fred shutting your eyes but opening them after ten seconds. When you both had your eyes shut, water came pouring over the two of you and it woke you both up almost completely.

You very quickly hid underneath the blanket and Fred's arm wrapped tighter around you, rubbing the water out of his eyes to get a good look at the person who threw water at you and him.

"George, Lee, what the fuck?" Fred groaned and wiped water off of his face.

"Who's the girl?" Lee asked and put an empty bucket of water on the ground.

"None of your business, why did you just chuck water at us?" He stared at his brother and best friend.

"Because you were taking ages and we started to get bored, now get up and let's go back to the Great Hall to play some pranks on people." George told Fred.

You were still hidden underneath the blanket, not wanting Lee or George to see you there as you didn't know how they would react. Almost your entire body was covered when the blanket was grabbed and almost ripped off of yours and Fred's bodies.

Fred stopped the blanket from being torn off of you two very quickly, quick enough so none of them saw anything they would regret seeing. The two boys standing up stood there in silence for a few seconds, before seeing the condom rapper on the floor and realising what you and Fred were actually doing.

They laughed for a little bit before telling Fred to sort himself out and to meet him at the bottom of the Gryffindor tower so they could all go back to the Great Hall together. You and Fred got up and dressed almost immediately.

Fred made sure to leave the area first so Lee and George wouldn't see you there. Shortly after waiting a while for it to not be obvious, you left the Gryffindor tower and headed back to the Great Hall.

Your three friends were waiting for you with a sleeping bag spare in a small corner of the Hall. They were all in their own sleeping bags and were talking amongst themselves when you got into the Hall and into your sleeping bag.

You casually joined in on their conversation like you weren't even gone, avoiding their questions that were being shot at you left and right.

After a while of talking with your friends, you ended up falling asleep and so did they. Everybody fell asleep in little amounts of time and soon enough, it was the next morning.

Today would be eventful.

Word Count : 1000