Permanent Fusion?!

It was a nice, peaceful day. The sky is clear, and the sun was up in the middle of the sky. There was a soft breeze. Birds chirping cheerfully in their nest until its whole body shook. The bird was in shock as another tremble happened. The bird flew away and passed a certain cylinder-shaped building. Inside it was a huge white room. Two people were inside of it. The two of them were Males and had a brown tail. One has spiky black hair that pointed upward and one bang going down on his forehead. He wears blue-black training outfit while the other is shirtless. He has black spiky hair that pointed in all directions. He wears green-white training outfit. They punch each other's fist at full speed which caused the planet to tremble. They snapped vanish and all around the training room was shockwaves. They appeared above the ground and the two Saiyans were doing a barrage of punches. They were landing blows on their faces until one jump back and throws a green Ki-blast. Rage dashes to the side to dodge it and he flies towards Zeldron. He notices and throws multiple disc shaped ki-blasts that were green. Rage ducks on one and the others he moved side to side at an extreme speed. He flies towards his opponent again and punched him in the face which send him crashing into the wall. The wall having a huge dent now because of the Saiyan. Zeldron looks up and sees Rage floating above him. Rage says in a friendly tone, "Looks like I'm still stronger". Zeldron removes himself off the wall and floats up to the same level as his opponent, "Only a small margin". Rage quips, "Yeah but that still means I'm stronger". Zeldron points to him and says, "Let's see about it in our Super Saiyan forms!". Rage was about to say something until he got a call on his holo-phone. He takes it out of his pocket and answers it. A small hologram of a woman appeared on the phone. She wears a black office attire. She says seriously, "Guardian. We had a destress signal from our allies in the north of the Universe. They entailed that this being has destroyed an entire solar system and is threating to destroy another if his demands aren't met". Rage inquires, "What are his demands?". The woman says, "To bring him a Female God. A virgin to marry him and to have a Solar System that is full of life for him to rule over". Zeldron comments, "So this guy is a mass murderer and a pervert". Rage says seriously, "tell them we'll be on our way. He won't get his demands". The woman bows and the call ended. Rage puts his holo-phone away in his pocket. Zeldron says with a smirk, "Finally I get to fight one of your Villians". Rage says landing on the floor, "You did get to fight one of my villians before. Remember Patarigon?". Zeldron lands on the ground aswell, "Him? That was like ages ago literally. We are what? 5,000 years old now. We fought him when we were barely in our hundreds". The two walks towards a square machine and Rage says, "I guess that was ages ago". Zeldron says, "You see what I mean? So let me take a crack at him". Rage presses a red button on top of the machine and it spits out new, clean outfits. Rage picks up his red-white-blue armor while Zeldron picks up his white Gi pants and green Gi belt. Rage takes off his training shirt, "Fine. If it gets too much for you. Tag me in". Zeldron says confidently as he takes off his training shirt, "I won't need to. I'm the Legendary Super Saiyan afterall". Rage puts on his Saiyan chestplate armor, "Well hurry up. We need to get over there before he destroys anymore". The two quickly change into their usual attires and teleports.

Meanwhile, A human like being destroys multiple skyscrapers and says, "Where are you hiding your Goddess huh?! Tell me right now or else I'll blow this planet into dust". The people were running away. Others throw tiny balls of energy at him and the being gets angry and says, "Pathetic weaklings. This race doesn't deserve to exist anymore. I Malobo will end you all!". Malobo flies high into the sky that he is above the clouds. He points one finger up and a giant sun like ki-ball appears above his finger, "Time to meet your DOOM!". He throws the sun like ki-ball downward. A being who looks to be of high statues is only a mile away from the town sees the ki-ball. He takes off his sunglasses and says, "Oh Goddess Gaba, please help us all". The ki-ball was about to hit the ground until it disappeared. Malobo has a shocked expression and said, "What?! Impossible!". He floats down until he sees two Saiyans on one of the last remaining skyscrapers. Malobo sees one of them that has the Saiyan armor and says in shock, "Your... Your The Guardian Of All The Multiverses!". Rage says crosses his arms, "Hmph!". Zeldron cracks his knuckles as he took a step forward, "I'm guessing he is the Villian. Alright this is my battle. Go tell the president or whoever is in charge that this planet is safe". Rage has his back turned and says, "Don't get overconfidence alright?". Zeldron says cockily, "You got nothing to worry about. Now go". The two of them fly in opposite direction and Malobo inquires, "Who the hell are you?". Zeldron floats at the same level altitude as his enemy, "You don't know me? Well, you'll figure out soon enough".  Malobo gets annoyed, "Cocky Saiyan. I'll dispose of you!". The two of them charge at each other and Malobo throws a punch. Zeldron dodges it and punches Malobo in the face which sent him flying away from the city.