Radron Storms Lord Dark's Dimension!

Radron, Kat, Valentia, Jalkon and Kazamo were training intensely in Universe 7's Heaven realm training grounds. Radron meditates alone and he thinks, "Almost there. I just need to carefully fuse Purest Progression with my Evolved Ultimate". A sword floats in-front of him and it slowly heads towards him. The sword started to merge with his body and Radron starts to sweat. A small spark occurs during the process but Radron keeps his focus. A few sweat glands pours down on his face. The sword fully enters his body. His body stops sweating. He opens his eyes to reveal a white "x" symbol. It glows black and he transforms into his Evolved Ultimate. His aura is black-white with a hint of red. His hair is the same as before except he has large horns coming out from it. He stands up and he creates a mirror in-front of him. He looks at himself and he thinks, "It didn't change my appearance that much. I got these large horns now but these symbols... I did it! I fused Purest Progress with my Evolved Ultimate. Yes!". Valentia lands behind him, "That is some power you got there. Its almost hard to even stand next to you". Radron turns around to look at the Heaven Queen. He reverts back to base form, "Heh sorry about that. I just needed to make sure I successfully mastered my form". Valentia says elegantly, "Its fine. Hmm". She looks up and down at him. Radron asked being slightly bewildered, "Huh? What are you doing?". Valentia comments, "It seems you've gotten taller". Radron looks at himself in the mirror, "You might be right". He thinks, "I've definitely gotten taller. I'm 6'11 now. Not sure why everytime I fuse or absorb someone, I gain an inch in height". Radron looks back at her, "Tell everyone else to come". Valentia nods and she flies deep into the training grounds. A few minutes have passed and everyone gathered around Radron. He says, "We've been preparing this for five years. Training hard to push beyond our limits. Now it is time to storm into Lord Dark's dimension once and for all". Kazamo asked, "Question. Where is it exactly?". Radron replied, "We have to enter into another plane of reality. I'll make a portal to it". Kat comments, "Ah, that's what you were doing besides training". Radron nods and Jalkon says, "Wait. Before we go. What do we call our group?". Kat puts her hands on her hips, "We should come up with a name". Kazamo stretches his arms, "Agreed". Valentia crosses her arms, "It will be written down in at least my realm's history books". Radron says, "Ok I see everyone's points. Any suggestions then?". Kat replied, "What about the five protectors?". Kazamo says, "I don't know about that one. We are technically saving the Multiverses but we are each doing this for personal reasons". Radron says, "Kazamo's right. Us being called protectors doesn't align with what we are doing". Valentia suggests, "What about the Valiant Crusaders?". Jalkon comments, "Isn't that religious thing?". Kat says, "Yes but it can fit in with what we are doing per say. Purging a truly evil being from not just the Multiverses but the Omniverse". Valentia stands elegantly, "See that Devil? It fits us just fine". Jalkon has his eyes half open, "I have a name you know". Kazamo suggests, "What about the Gladiators of the Multiverses?". Valentia looks at him, "That is a bad name! We are not Gladiators. Not even close". Kat looks at the male fused Saiyan, "What do you think?". Radron looks at Kat and then at everyone else, "If we have to name this group of ours. How about Multiversal Warriors?". Kazamo puts his fists together, "I like the sound of that!". Kat says, "It does make sense for what our alignment is". Jalkon comments, "Sounds powerful. I like it". Radron looks at the Heavenly Queen, "Do you like it?". Valentia closes her eyes for a moment and she opens them, "Yes. It has a slight touch of elegance to it". Her eyes sparkled at him. Radron turns around and he stands firm, "Alright. Its settled. We are known as Multiversal Warriors!". Valentia stood behind him but to the side. Kat is on the other side of Radron while the two Devil-Hybrids are in between the women. Radron sticks his hand out and its coated with Ultimate ki and Magic. A distorted like portal opened in-front of him. Kazamo says, "Whoa! That looks trippy". Valentia comments, "I've never seen a portal like that ever". Kat said, "Same here". Jalkon comments, "Why is it distorted looking?". Radron replied, "Like I said before. Its a separate plane of reality all together. It also, has very high defenses which makes it very difficult to access". He thinks, "Thanks to absorbing The Legendary Assasin, I was able to open the portal". Radron says like a general leading his soldiers to war, "We don't know what to expect on the other side of this but be prepared! Let's try not to get seperated". Everyone said, "Right!". Radron smiled before entering the portal. Everyone else followed along with him and the portal closes behind the last person.