Radron Meets Queen Seraphina

Radron flies towards one of the undamaged buildings and he crashes through a window. The shattered glass falls to the ground and none of them pierced Radron. He looks around and he starts walking. He says loudly, "Oh Gina. Come out wherever you are. I know you're here". He keeps walking through the many rooms of the hospital and he sees multiple injured Time Patrollers. Radron says out loud, "Seems like they are unconscious. Time to put them to rest!". He puts his hand out and he charges a ki-blast. He points it at the unconscious Time Patrollers. Radron was about to blast them until he heard a familiar voice say, "Leave them alone! They aren't apart of this!". Radron puts his hand down and he turns around. He sees Gina standing but holding her arm and having one of her eyes half opened. Radron raises his eyebrow in slight concern, "You've finally shown yourself but you don't seem to be at your one hundred percent". Gina says as she tries to keep her composure, "That doesn't matter. I know why your here Radron.... Or should I say Rage". Radron expression changed to a curious one, "Hmm? Your trying to talk to the Rage side of me?". Gina nods and Radron chuckles, "Hehehe. Funny. Chronoa already tried that but failed miserably. What makes you think your attempt will succeed?". Gina shouts out, "ITS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAD A CRUSH ON ME!". Radron's expression changed once again but this time to a shock, "Huh?!". Gina's legs starts to shake but she has a look of empathy, "You've done all this destruction because..... All those years ago I didn't recognize your feelings towards me". She starts to slowly walk towards him, "But now I do. I wish I did back then. The loneliness you must've felt all those years, all that constant battle to the death, all that saving must've affected you. If only I knew back then... I would've been by your side! I could've fill that void you had in your heart". She stood in-front of the Time Trespasser and she gently placed her hands on his chest. She said looking down, "I-I'm sorry that I didn't recognized it sooner but... I'm here for you now". Radron clenches his fist and he said, "You think I did all of this just for you?". Gina suddenly felt a hand grab her neck. She saw Radron gripping her neck tightly, "NO! You couldn't be anymore wrong! How self-centered can you be?! What you said about Rage was true but I'm not him anymore. I am Radron!". He lifted the Time Patroller in the air and he said angrily, "I had high respects for you Gina. I came here to seek you out. Not because to have you to recognize my feelings but to further push my PLAN!". Gina felt a force trying to suck her into some sort of vortex. She looks behind her to see a sphere. Her eyes widen and she says, "N-No! Wait... Rage please!". Radron lets go of her and she instantly gets sucked inside the sphere. The sphere returned to its regular size and Radron grabbed it. He looks at it and he thinks, "Why would Gina even think that in the first place? How did she even figured out Rage had a crush on her? Someone must've told her. Tch!". He puts the sphere into the portal and it closes. Radron powers up and the sheer force of his power exploded the building entirely. He laughs manically, "Hahahahaha! Now that Gina is out of the picture, there isn't a Time Patroller left to stop me!". He was about to continue his laugh until he saw an object fly through the sky. Radron thinks, "What the? That looks like those emergency space pods. Tch! They won't get away!". He flies upward towards the sky. He quickly maneuvers himself in-front of the pod and he looks inside it. He sees a frost Demon with pants similar to Champa doing what some call it the Dino stance. There was a nametag on the seat that says, "Rhymeza". A song plays within the space pod, "WUTZGOINGEVERBODY WUTZGOINGEVERBODY! Super Sandwiches here today bringing you another video! Yeah! WUTZGOINGEVERBODY WUTZGOINGEVERBODY! We are flying through space". Radron has a comical sweat droplet on the side of his face as he closed his eyes. He removes himself from the pod and it continues traveling upward. He thinks, "That was uh... very strange to say the least. Whoever he was won't be a threat to me. Now then". He has his normal expression and he thinks, "I have three options. The first option is to go after Hadeon Kahn. The next one is to look into that destruction form those two Time Patrollers used. The third is the check back into the Demon Realm". He thinks for a few moments until he snapped his fingers, "I'll look into the Destruction form. The Demon Realm is fine with the clone I left. Most likely Hadeon Kahn is with Lord Dark by now and I'm still not ready to fight him. Now with the information I gathered. The destruction form uses Hakai energy yet the two of those Time Patrollers had slight different variations to it. Not to mention the appearance. I can use Hakai energy but I need to gather PURE Hakai energy. Unfortunately, Beerus died long time ago. Champa is too old. Wait a minute.... Kat did say something about the new Gods. That's right! Universe 5 has those new Gods". He grows a almost evilish smile, "I know who my next target is hehehe". He instantaneously disappeared.