Radron Vs The Legendary Assasin Continues

Radron is in a clench with an enemy known as The Legendary Assasin. They are in a unknown plane of existence. The Legendary Assasin uses lets go of his enemy and punch him in the chest. It took the wind out of the fused Saiyan as the Assasin kicks him away. Radron slides across the ground and he shakes his head. A spike comes out from his hand and it stabs into the ground. It stopped his momentum. Radron was about to regain his composure until he felt a punch on his face then a stab like sensation on his shoulder. Then followed it up with another stab like sensation on his other shoulder. Radron groans in pain as he felt a kick on his feet. He was about to fall face first to the ground but his head was met with a fist. The force of the attack sent him flying up in the sky. Black winds surrounded the Legendary Assasin's fist before he thrusts it forward. The black wind shot up and hits Radron's body. He yells in pain before he unleashed his aura. The black winds dissipated and he finally regains his stance. He thinks, "That attack.... It was Death ki. Tch! That's just great". Radron lands on the ground and he stands up straight. The Legendary Assasin walks towards him with his hat down. Radron unleashes his white-black aura  as he focuses on his enemy. The Legendary Assasin zips right in-front of him and throws an attack. Radron blocks it and it sends him sliding across the ground. Radron plants his feet firmly. The Legendary Assasin puts three fingers up, "Reality Death Slash". He swipes the air numerous of times which sent a dark transparent wave towards the fused Saiyan. Radron coats his fists with Ultimate ki as he punches each one of them. The Legendary Assasin zips above him but his hat still covers his face. Radron says, "Hakai!". A ball of Hakai formed above his head and it shoots towards the enemy. The Legendary Assasin stabs the Hakai ball with three fingers and turned it into particles. Radron dashes backwards but The Legendary Assasin zips in-front of him. Radron thinks, "Tch! I wanted to keep some abilities hidden from Lord Dark but looks like I don't have a choice here". The Legendary Assasin tries to stab the fused Saiyan with three fingers. Suddenly, the entire dimension froze in place. Radron dashes upward high into the sky. He moves his hand around which made the swirls in the sky move in reverse. The Legendary Assasin moved his eyes to look at the fused Saiyan. Radron thinks, "Tch! Of course he could move in stopped time. I have a plan. If he charges towards me, I'll just stack time-skip with time-erasure". The Legendary Assasin zips out of the time stop and he charges towards Radron. Suddenly, he already has his arm sticked out but his eyes move behind him. He blocks numerous of attacks but his body became frozen again. Multiple Radron's appear all around him and next to them was Soul Reapers and Hellsgates. The Radron's charge a pure white-black Kamehameha. The hellsgates open and white-black chains comes out from it. The soul reapers swirls around the chains. The Legendary Assasin moved his eyes in all directions instantly as he grabs his sword. Radron clenches his fist and thousands of Hakai balls forms around the other Radron's. They shoot towards and multiple portals formed all around the Assasin. Giant hands comes out from it and they reach for him. The Legendary Assasin unsheated his sword and moves his arm around in all directions. His eyes continuously move in all around him as some of the Radron's use Time-Skip on top of Time-Erasure. Each slash he does, cuts all the chains, hakai ball and the portals. Radron watches on and he thinks, "How is he able to keep up?! I'm using numerous of abilities all at once!". A giant Titan emerges from the swirls as it holds a gigantic star. It throws it at the Assasin while the other Radron's are constantly throwing ki-blast that utilizes Ultimate ki or summoning more portals. The Legendary Assasin's sword glows bright orange as he unleashed one giant slash. The slash cuts through all the Radron clones along with the Titan and every single projectile. The entire plane of reality was cut horizontally as it shattered like glass. Radron has an utter shock expression, "H-How... Impossible!". The Legendary Assasin holds his hat, "I knew exactly what abilities you used. Reality Warping, Time warping, magic, Hakai, mind manipulation and even soul destroying or how you called it, Soul Reaper. If it was someone other than me. It would be effective but". He moves his hat slightly to reveal one red eye as he continues his sentence, "I have experience dealing each and every one of those abilities. I hope you have more in your arsenal". Radron clenches his fist, "You want to see more? Fine then!". Radron moves his arms in a circle and spheres of each elemental forms around him. The spheres are surrounded in Ultimate ki as the ground erupts. Giant white hands comes out from the ground as it lifts itself up. The Legendary Assasin watches as the creatures emerge from the ground and they stood up to be twenty feet tall. The creatures has pure black eyes. Lighting shot from the ground and in the spark emerged Cerberus, giant serpent, a titan, a Dragon and a Devil. They all focus on the Assasin. Radron's arms becomes coated with Magic as he punches the air once and a magical force field surrounds the Assasin. The force field has eyes and it looks at the enemy. Radron moves his fist to the side and the entire surrounding area erupts. Giant red eyes with sharp teeth emerges behind Radron. The Legendary Assasin puts his hat down, "Replicating Gilgoar the Consumer Of Realities are you? Very well". The Cerberus opens its mouths and unleashed a black firey beam. The Serpent slithers towards its prey at high speeds. The giant creatures charges towards its opponent along with the Serpent. The giant Gilgoar's eyes shined purple. The Dragon flies up in the sky and it shoots a white beam. The Devil slashes the air multiple times. The Legendary Assasin was about to slice at the creatures but his body froze. He tries to move his sword but it only shook slightly. The sword started to glow orange. Radron moves his body and he does a pose similar to a Supreme Kai apprentice. The elements glows bright as winds in the area speeds up to the extreme. It moves so fast that it seems like everything around them is accelerating. The ground beneath the Assasin opens up and it was a pit of lava. A portal opens behind the Assasin and it was ice shards shooting out. Giant planets rain down from the sky and lighting strikes at the ground several times which created more Cerberus's and giant Serpents. The Legendary Assasin closes his eyes and the giant Serpent's teeth glows a dark red. All the attacks closed the distance to him while he falls into the lava pit.